Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey just wondering if anyone has tried to put the 626 one peice headlights into the mx6, i just saw it at the junk yard and i was like wow wonder if it works but i dont feel like spending the money on them

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
numerous people on here will tell you this fact ANYTHING CAN BE DONE WITH $$$$$! and they are right, it of course wouldn't be a direct fit but could be done, however there are probably better headlight swaos that could be done.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Kansas is right, it can be done, but AFAIK it has not been done, and for the exact reason kansas said.

If your doing a full headlight conversion its smarter to go with something a little nicer than 626 lights..

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would do JDM lights but they are like 800+ US and im not that baller...... Yet... and i would like a one peice to get rid of my fawked headlight and cracked side marker for now

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
if you're gonna modify the front end for diff headlights, go with the Mazda 6 headlights!!!!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
no lights on that site

·
Registered
954 Posts
Jason said:
if you're gonna modify the front end for diff headlights, go with the Mazda 6 headlights!!!!
yeah i agree those are nice lights

1 - 12 of 12 Posts