Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunatly i have to sell my pride and joy which im not to happy about but the cost of uni is forcing me to leave the mx6 scene :(

here is its mods

The car has about 40 000 ks (180 on the clock)on it from when all rebuild was done and the car runs amazingly
1990 model MX6 atx

Here is a list of mods:
BSA 17s with new falken tyres
Supra Frount mount intercooler
2 inch mandrel bent intercooler pipes
Port and polished head
Turbosmart Boost controller
Mazdaspeed dump pipe 2.5"
3 inch Mandrel bent Exhust
3 Inch high flow cat
Blitz supersound BOV (awesome sound)
Autometer boost gauge
Upgraded ecu (removed boost cut and fuel cut)

This car is beutiful this car comes with a full set of spare 16inch ROH wheels as well which could be sold off if you wanted.

If you buy this car their is nothing that needs to be done to it it is in amazing condition and runs like a dream it has 6 months rego and has really been babied.

I was building this car for some strip work but never got around to it so this car is ready for a great highway cruiser or a street car.

For all thisim looking at $9000 but i am open to offers
This car is amazing and i will be very sad to see it go

Please if you have any freinds interested in a mx6 please tell them about mine as i would like to sell it asap.

Thanks all

please email me for pics [email protected]

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its not acually the cost of uni i need the money for its the cost of the acually living like rent and stuff like that.
Please someone help me sell this i need money soon and i cant stand looking at the car when i know she is going

Robbo :(

·
Registered
251 Posts
Good mods..do you know the hp ATW?

Try this,
If you tell your mate and he buys it i'll pay you $200 etc.. it adds incentive for us all and you sell the car..

:D

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its a Auto mate its basically a street cruiser not a race car but it is preety damm quick it has never been raced and has been babyied as this car is my daily driver.
Brisbane is 2.5 hours away from Lismore but i can arange to meet poeple if need be

Thanks heaps mate

The deal is for everyone as well

PLease sell my car :p

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PLEASE SELL MY CAR SOMEONE:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts