Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Well I thought do I really want to advertise my Location to the Nation and get my car nicked, however then I thought well who's gonna nick my 6 when it's parked next to a brand spanking new Ferrari, 2 x BMW M3, 3 x SLK 55 AMG, 2 x Bentley Continental, Roller, Lambo, Aston Martin and even yes wait for it I think someone's just put a Veyron down there lol. I'm not even gonna go and tell you what else is in that garage. Perhaps I should start a car ring anyone up for it?

On a funny note I was trying to get an insurance quote for the 6 recently and the guy on the end of the phone says that my car isn't secure because it's in a secure car park where more than one person has access and can enter.

So he won't allow me a discount for keeping it garaged, to which I said ;

'' Really come on tell me, there are about 30 other people with access to the car park and who the hell is going to nick a Mazda MX6 when it's parked next to a brand spanking new bloody Ferrari ? ''

So now I'm telling all the tea leaves around where to go should I really put my location in here?

OK here goes .....

Rochester
Kent

Well if you look hard enough on here that much info is on the site already.... but I am not gonna give my postcode away not for free anyway.

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
It is.
I'll get round to updating mine soon.
There's also the Members map in the sticky by Storm.
A much better map. And has similar functions to hat I was trying to achieve.

Russ

·
Registered
65 Posts
milton keynes
mk6

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
Kettering
Northants
NN15

No stalkers please. That means you Oddball hehe.

Ben.

·
Registered
509 Posts
spotted a silver one parked up between aldershot n ash .... last time im sure it was red in same car park ?? (Coummnal flats i think..)

i really must print out some flyers....:cool:

doh!! ive put this in the wrong place... mods can you move it ?? :help:

141 - 160 of 255 Posts