Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am getting a computer chip that adds atleast 18hp. With my other small mods this will equal out around 195-195hp. Will I be able to beat a Integra Type R with this horsepower? I know there 0-60 is around 6.7 with a perfesional driver. But our cars have a lot more torque. What do you guys think? People at superhonda.com are saying i will probably win. They redline alot higher, 8,400 to be exact but there peak hp only come at 8,000 rpms. SO who do yall think will win?

·
Registered
28 Posts
MX6 M Edition said:
195-195hp
Man I dont know. Thats such a big range that Im not sure :D

Type Rs run 14.7 proffesionally driven. If your pullin those numbers at the wheels you should eat him for lunch. Type Rs pull 167 hp and 119 ft/lb tq. His car is a little lighter than yours but I think you should win!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I don't know about a chip giving that much power maybe 3-4hp. Anyways if your ganna have 195hp (165-170hp to the wheels) it should be a pretty good race. but alittle to much wheelspin will fuk that up fast.

·
Registered
39 Posts
hey i just saw your sign, what the fuk are you running is it a ZE??? has to be. just get NOS!! you won't even care about stock or lightly moded ITR cause they'll allways be a few bus lenghts back.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am getting a j spec motor for $1600, only has 20,000 miles on it and it adds like 50 hp, is that a good price

·
Registered
39 Posts
50hp out of a ZE, i don't tink so, check out my site it will give you some good info on the ZE.

but the ZE is a good start for building a crazy fuking N/A Probe or Mx-6.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
yea you can spank him if you beat him off the line.
HONDA VTEC DISADVANTAGE: it takes a while for that vtec to kick in. spank him early!!! when i was stock i pulled off the line on a type-r and after i got across the intersection i was like holy Sh*t im beating him!!! i look out my left window and all i could say was "nice taillights" as he blew my doors off. when i find that guy ill post my revenge story...muhahahaha!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts