Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on a three lane road, it was about 12:00 at night. I saw two cars in the distance i couldn't tell what they were. I had to turn right to go to my friend’s house but in the last second i saw that they were at a red light beside eachother and that there was one lane open. I pulled up beside a red 2nd gen Mx6 V6, and a 2000 mustang V6. I knew they were going to race so i had to join in the activities.........

I got a bad start, but in no time i started catching up to both of them. I was in 2nd when I passed both of them. :cool:
It was really fun after i was far ahead and slowed down, the other mx6 flew by while racing a corvette, but i had to turn so that was the end of that.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Don't you love it when you sneek up on somebody and smoke them even with a bad start!

94 LS, "You don't buy fast cars, You build fast cars!"

·
Registered
734 Posts
I about nut all over myself when I get the chance to get behind a race... and pass both racers... I've only done it twice (Punk ass Prelude "SH" vs stock Grand Am GT & my wife's V8 Thunderbird VS my friends' lightly moddeed Jetta w/ the 2.0 4 banger) but it was fun... had to be an ass and wave bye to my wife in her V8 as I passed... I've passed others from behind while they were punching it but they weren't racing other people... just trying to take off from me. I'm rarely aggresive in starting a race but I never turn down one offered to me...

G

·
0 Posts
I must say that my previous car was a 1987 mustang GT, auto but still a nice car, had 3.55 gears and exhaust that could be heard for almost a mile, and my mx-6 has pulled a better quarter mile time with the wieght of a system, a 6 cylinder mustang isnt worth the effort, once i get my j-spec engine put into my car ill post the quarter mile here and the HP icrease, but that probably wont happen til december, but it will be well worth the wait, rated at 30 more hp than US engines, and with a reprogrammed chip 200+ HP at the wheels, i think it will pull a 14.5 wihtout a problem, but thats 3 months down the road, but ill keep you posted, and hopefully ill have it soon, just gotta find the right price, or wait tilli have the cash to overpay for the engine :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
I hate rice???

Why are you on this website with an ugly ass GRAND AM!!! Mazdas are made in JApan just like Hondas, Toyotas, Nissans, etc. Hondas are not the only japanese car. Imports are the shit we will beat any ugly ass domestic car they are shit and just rot and fall apart. Your wifes ugly ass thunderchicken isn't shit and neither is a PONTIAC!!!!! Grand AM's are ugly they are not even for racing they are big, heavy family cars just like a Grand Prix....all my friends got imports that will smoke a big oversized boat grand am. Anyone on here that doesn't like Japanese "rice" should not bought a 6 because they were built in michigan but designed in hiroshima....

·
Registered
136 Posts
OH and by the way jettas suck too they are german ugly ass cars that look like a box on wheels this website is for imports get off it and go trade in bucket

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nikki_mx6:

Not that I am a fan of the Jetta specifically, but German cars are some of the best cars on the planet. They are fast, smooth and handle like a dream. German engineering is a great thing.

And I do agree with you as far as the looks of the Grand Prix, but the GTP is a fast freakin' car.

Ih8rice:

Why are you on this board if you hate japanese cars?

G

·
0 Posts
GTP's pull mid 15's I wouldnt call that fast, and dont diss on domestic cars they are the horsepower monsters, ive yet to see a 900 HP mazda lift its front wheels off the ground, i love my mazda but I have alot of respect for all cars with power and speed

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
I. Aurelius said:

Ih8rice:

he never said he hated jap cars. hes on this board because he likes MX6s and hes welcome to be here too. im sure his username means what i think it means and that is, i hate rice, all the cars with stickers, etc. things to make them LOOK fast but in reality, theyre in the league of cars that get 40 MPG, etc... but ill let him speak for himself.

rice doesnt mean japanese cars... get it straight

oh and one more thing, 5800 FT above sea level means about 1.1 seconds slower than at sea level. that puts his GTP at 13.8s. what do you run Nikki?

·
Registered
734 Posts
I. Aurelius said:
Nikki_mx6:

Not that I am a fan of the Jetta specifically, but German cars are some of the best cars on the planet. They are fast, smooth and handle like a dream. German engineering is a great thing.

And I do agree with you as far as the looks of the Grand Prix, but the GTP is a fast freakin' car.

Ih8rice:

YOU NEW GUYS SHOULD READ BEFORE YOU SPEAK. RICE DOESN'T MEAN JAPPANESE CARS! Ever hear the term, all show and no go? I hate cars w/ fart pipes, loud intakes and big ass spoilers pushing out a whopping [email protected],200rpm

·
Registered
734 Posts
93mx6stock said:
GTP's pull mid 15's I wouldnt call that fast, and dont diss on domestic cars they are the horsepower monsters, ive yet to see a 900 HP mazda lift its front wheels off the ground, i love my mazda but I have alot of respect for all cars with power and speed
They pull high 14's stock... not mid 15's... the regular GT's pull mid 15s if theyre good... most GTP's can easily get a 15.0 off the showroom floor but most are in the 14's w/ their stock GTP's once they learn to launch them... if you don't call mid 15's fast... then you aren't fast... do you not know what the stock times for a 6 are!? Please guys... do a little research before trying to mess w/ me. You'll see that I'm on your side!

·
Registered
372 Posts
93mx6stock said:
Lifting up your front wheels don't make you faster than a car than can keep it down. It's all about torque that makes those high performance muscle cars lift it off the ground. Look at Ibarra or the driver in the mx3... both mazda cars that run in the 7's.. both of them don't lift up their front tires because they don't want to, yet they still run at least 3 seconds faster than muscle cars that do. And if you haven't been paying much attention.. a z28 with 2100hp doesn't lift up it's front tires to run in the low 6's.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Here in The Netherlands there are too much german "cars".
I mean "cars" because the most brakedown cars are the europian cars and specially the germans.
The statistics say the most reliable cars are japanes cars.
Even...the german cars look smooth????
I think you have just a few models in the USA and not all I think...
And they are not so fast like my MX-6 I discovered. :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
i hate rice

i think you have some explaining to do....why are you on here if you hate jap cars?
Thank you aurlius and dutch for backing me up....japanese cars are the most reliable and best :) which is why we are on mx6.com to show our appreciation for the japanese designers and engineers :) then there's people with their inflated heads coming on here challenging us with "my car is faster" bitch i don't cars what your elevation is, what it is, who you are, where you are, and if you have been here for longer than me or not!!! Thats right.......and i don't care about your definition of rice......i was brought up with a dad being drilled on for his accord and called "riceburner" meaning "japanese car" my dad has no stickers or anything....what does rice have to do with stickers.....a rice burner is a japanese car.....its called that because rice is their main diet and their staple crop :)
if you mean you hate cars with appearance mods and no performance mods is it because your grand am rows down the street and is ugly, i would be insecure too!!! no doubt.....just go on some other website and represent pontiac, instead of starting trouble on here.....it is none of your business if people want to put money into their car and what they decide to purchase for their car...i have a beautiful car it needs nothing :) how u luv that! and i don't know what i run.....getting ready for college no time or desire to find out....0-60 in 7 sec. i think...

sweet silver '93 LS, all blue lights everywhere, stock motor, AEM cold air intake, neon shifter, 2 bumpin' 10" MTX Thunder6000 subs, Kicker ZR240 amp, pioneer EL organic display 50w x 4 head unit, pioneer 6 x 9 's, working on indiglos, side markers and exhaust.....
odometer 35430, not bad for a '93 huh?!?
she's coming to Florida with me for college :)
how could I leave it at home?!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
The reason a 7sec mx3 wont lift its front tires of the ground is..... ITS FRONT WHEEL DRIVE, duh. And a 2100hp z28 WILL NOT keep its front wheels on the ground unless it has assistance from some massive wheelie bars. And Nikki, READ YOU MORON. IH8RICE in no way hates japanese cars. He, like myself, hate people who **** their cars up by adding wings that go higher than the roof, stickers out the wazoo, Maxwell House Special mufflers, cheap ass mods that make it look worse than better, and people thinking they are the shit becuase they have a cappily done car. There are, however, alot of awesome japanese cars and alot of nicely modded japanese cars. These are not refered to Rice. Oh, and by the way, Mx6's arn't made in Japan, they are made DOMESTICALLY right here in the Good Ole USA. Also, if you think a GTP is ugly, KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF becuase no one here really gives a **** what you think. Plus looks arn't everything. I would rather have a 1970 Yugo that ran 12s than a 550 Manarello that ran 20s (Hypothetically speaking if you plan on bitching up another storm) Try posting something useful for once and stop bitching all the time. How old are you? Are you even old enough to have a liscence?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Re: i hate rice

Nikki_MX6 said:
bitch i don't cars what your elevation is, what it is, who you are, where you are, and if you have been here for longer than me or not!!! Thats right.......and i don't care about your definition of rice......

i was brought up with a dad being drilled on for his accord and called "riceburner" meaning "japanese car" my dad has no stickers or anything....what does rice have to do with stickers.....

instead of starting trouble on here.....it is none of your business if people want to put money into their car and what they decide to purchase for their car...i have a beautiful car it needs nothing :) how u luv that! and i don't know what i run.....getting ready for college no time or desire to find out....0-60 in 7 sec. i think...
[/B]
My time up here would smoke you ALL DAY no matter where you go on the face of the planet... I've never said that till now.... you happy??? I could care less if I'm faster... it's not all about that.
A FATHER, I didn't expect that you had a true father, I figured that some sick conception took place between a hobo, hooker, and your mother... ya know.. the hooker blows the hobo then toungs your mother... There... now how does it feel to have innocent people in YOUR "family" be talked about?

It scares me that a college would accept you... You must be majoring in ignorance.

·
Registered
372 Posts
someone please tell me if Nikki_mx6 is a guy or girl.. that person is getting on my nerves and i'm sure he/she is on yours IH8RICE. Some people just can't seem to respect any other car that's better than their's.. I wouldn't pick a GTP for it's looks but it's got some kick ass performance.

·
Registered
136 Posts
how old r u? old enough to be my dad?
u better not call my car rice bitch!
i don't know what u consider rice in your fuuucked up dictionary but u need grammar school....and yes I got a license year and a half ago....don't u worry about that
r u all just jealous?
i would stay this age forever.....youth is the SHIIIIT!!!
thats right i would never trade ages, cars, and especially IQ's with you. call me dumb all u want.....i got an 1390 on my SAT and am majoring in pre-med at duke next year
more than u can say huh?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I need to go to grammar school?!? You're a hypocrite. Look at your post and examine all the errors. What would I be jealous about? Nothing comes readily to mind. Trust me, I feel the same way about trading IQ's with you:p. Oh yea, I'm the same age as you and cant seem to understand why you haven't matured yet. Have you been babied by ma and pa that much? When has anyone refered to your car as rice? I dont seem to see any posts saying so.

Mystere_LS: Nikki has refered to herself as a 17 year old female

·
Registered
734 Posts
Nikki_MX6 said:
how old r u? old enough to be my dad?
u better not call my car rice bitch!
i don't know what u consider rice in your fuuucked up dictionary but u need grammar school....and yes I got a license year and a half ago....don't u worry about that
r u all just jealous?
i would stay this age forever.....youth is the SHIIIIT!!!
thats right i would never trade ages, cars, and especially IQ's with you. call me dumb all u want.....i got an 1390 on my SAT and am majoring in pre-med at duke next year
more than u can say huh?
Duke isn't in Florida... You said you are going to Florida to attend college... (in THIS THREAD) IN YOUR OWN DAMN SIG!! You are so damn stupid you can't even lie w/o messing it up! At least you got the fact that they (Duke) offer Pre-Med classes...
1390... scan a printout of your results big girl then MAYBE we'll believe you.
When/if YOU have a chance to be a member of MENSA then you can talk about being "enlightened" on a topic.

Hopefully the fact that she was BLATANTLY caught in a lie will urge Jorge it ban her from our little cove on the net...
http://chesserx.com/ih8rice/troll.jpg

1 - 20 of 23 Posts