Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i used to be a mx6 lover well... i still am they are great cars, and i used to have a 93 v6 . i sold it and bouht a supra turbo, i met up with the guy who bought my car and we raced. i smoked the hell out of him with the supra})

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
A Supra Turbo, eh? What year? A MkIII? Where in Wisconsin are you? I want to race you in my Talon. The only turbo Supra I've seen was a MKIII for sale, and the only MkIV I've seen is an a/t na driven by a woman in her 70s.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whats up

its an mkIII, i am going to rock falls tomorrow to run it. i have put an intake, and a manual boost controller on it so far. , oh by the way i live in lacrosse

·
Registered
734 Posts
I was wondering what happened to ya... don't feel bad, I still like the MX, but I have three other cars.. TBird, GTP, and Caprice...

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Would you happen to know Scott Westbrook? He drives a blue 94 Talon Tsi AWD, and he's getting some sort of marine biology degree at Lacrosse. If you don't know him, make it a point to, then race him. Lemme know how it goes, cause he's got about the same mods as I do, minus an exhaust, and I'm curious to see how I'd do against a MkIII.

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
uwl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts