Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there,

will be getting a repaint job really soon, giving up my factory green for a white paint job, need to know if the original MX6 white is a flat white or a cream white..or another white..help please!

thanks

yunn26
93 LS Green

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why not cosmic blue? or LIME green or SCREAMING red? In the process ill put up a bunch of outragous bodykits that make the MX6's beautifully fluid lines and curves run staight into a brick wall? Not to forget a phat exhaust sytem to rustle out the MX6's very sweet and intoxicating V6 purrs.

When the dust settles, all we have is a seriously miscoloured, sore throated 89 Honda civic/CRX/prelude. Why didnt we just get a Honda instead and leave the MX6's integrity intact instead of tearing it apart now that it is so much more affordable to everyone because of its age and really make it look its age now with all the riceboy effects.

sorry, i just had to let that out. I apologize if im too blunt, but im a huge fan of the MX6 ( who isnt in here??) and ive always admired how much it can hold its own character of refinement and purely seductive asthetics from the toyboy honda VTECS and racy nissans and toyotas.

With so many i see on this website going gaga over wild colors, weird dashkits and outragous "honda" bodykits id just like to see some people ( and i KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY) priding and showing off their stock MX6s and how much these cars STILL CAN ( without any mods!) attract the SAME genuine admiration and ohhs and ahhs from bystanders that the original Generation 2 MX6 7 years ago was able to conjure when it rolled out of the showrooms.

just my 2cents worth.

cheers.
yunn26

1 - 3 of 3 Posts