Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

mx6daves old mx6

2K views 26 replies 20 participants last post by  Adaman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys this is my first post been on here awhile just never posted. I recently bought mx6daves mx6 and just got it back from the body shop. So i thought i would post up some pics of it so here you go let me know what you think of it

See less See more
#17 ·
the origanal plan was to paint it all one colour. the person i got to do the work talked me into letting him paint it the way it is now. as with the hood just how he wanted to do it the bottom of the front bumper is painted black so it looks better not the best pic of it. it has a ze in it. I have daves jspec headlights and lowering suspension just not on it yet. if its nice hoping to get some better pictures of it. and thanks for fixing the pictures ragincanadian.

#23 ·
nice man, just got your email

congrats. you did more to it than i ever wanted to do. Once i found the problems with the rockers, i just gave up..

The mods on the motor are:
KLZE J-spec ECU
hotshot headers
exaust
injen CAI
racing clutch (dont know brand, it's a puck clutch)
lightened flywheel

Dynoed 173 whp and 159 wtq

Im glad your white area isn't yellow, or i would have to kill you! lol i would cry :(

just for everyone's info, this is the green one i got last october, NOT the bumble bee that got written off. I haven't seen that since i signed it over to get my money.

Anyways, enough about me.

Good job on the car man, i was wondering how things were going with it! The lines of the two tone i don't agree with, but the pinstrip looks very clean, and does a good job breaking it up.

Again, congrats.

Now come into halifax, let's do an SI vs ZE mx6 lol i always wanted to race THAT car against a type-s or SI :)

#26 ·
maybe so... i think the ZE has a better top end (after 4th gear)

I drove both cars... it would be a GOOD race :)

#27 ·
Ive got an 07 si. come to portland and lets get it on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.