Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
:sigh:
sigh

You are better with computers than he will ever be? More likely you are using AOL and lucked out with their rotating IPs.

GET A LIFE YOU HOMOPHOBIC RACIST LOSER

For the love of all that is sacred.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Oh, no response to my get a life suggestion?

Seriously dude, you are so very out of line. You need help.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
No, you didn't make a sarcastic comment. You made a smart assed comment with some delusion of grandeur. You were implying that you were better than everyone else. I on the other hand made a sarcastic comment -- note the :rolleyes: after it.

No one did ask you, but my 15 PSI is not full of it at all. 15 PSI is fully and easily attainable in a 1g GT, 18 PSI is easily reached on stock turbo with stock internals.

You have shown everyone on this board quite conclusively that you DON'T have a life. What kind of a loser creates 2 new user IDs after being own3d and blocked? What kind of loser makes very sophomorish and stupid comments about Idaho? What kind of loser comes onto this site and insults not only someone who has been a member almost a year longer than him but insults a moderator?

You are a terrible person. You are full of yourself. You need a life. You are a racist bast*rd. You need to pull your head out of your ass and realize that not everyone in the world out side of your own little "big" city is a hick. I have been to many many big cities and I have met a lot of people more worthy of being called a "hick" in them than I have ever met in Idaho. You are a sick sick man, 29 years old with nothing better to do than blow his feable little load on a car enthusiat site.

How does it feel to know that you are being laughed at by people all around the country and world because you look like such an ass? I would love to see your face when you realize that there are people in Idaho, "the Boogie", Australia, DC, and the other 48 states that are just sitting at their computers going
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
at your stupid slams or whatever you think they are. Because I sure as hell am not the only one laughing my ass off at your expense.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Long winded and geek response? At least I can formulate my ideas into legible, proper English. I may only be in college but at least I have some formal education, which you are showing a strong lack of.

This is at least the third time you have posted the URl to the gay rodeo association, and still no one is laughing. Do you know why? Of course you don't, knowing why would take some sort of rational thought process. I will tell you why; no one is laughing because IT ISNT FUNNY! Those men strap themselves to 2000 pounds of pissed off animal and hang on for dear life for 8 seconds or more. Thos gay men are more man than you will ever be.

You have not proven that I am a "rat" I don't look anything like a 2 pound rodent. My car could use some work, but at least it isn't a riced out 4 banger. It could kick your car's ass in the quarter, which is all you seem to be interested in.

I'm not even going to dignify the "jack in the box comment" but I don't sit here and "look out the window" at my car, but sp what if I did? And there are many people who would love to have 1st gen GT modded to the extent mine is, even if the hood shakes.

Congrats, you were born in the Bronx wahoo. Apparently showing what the New York public cshool system is capable of on a bad day(no offense to other Bronxe residents). And you still spelled wuss wrong, ass. I am suprised you are even calling me that, I haven't heard someone called a wuss since 1992, GROW UP.

I am suprised you made it to the age of 29, I would have thought social Darwinism wouild have kicked in by now :rolleyes: guess they were wrong about that one. Why don't you go jump in front of a bus and stop wasting my air.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
kennyc29 said:
I am not out of line you like most of people in WA cant mind their ****** business
huh what you talking about?....sorry i mean i can mind my own business, bitch. i dont know you and your talking **** about my state. ill **** you up.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You are getting defensive now. I hit close to home on something huh? You are running out of insults. I am not gay, I have shown you gay men who have bigger balls than you. I am not a *******, nor a wannabe cowboy. My car is faster than yours. Feel like a man now?:lol:
You have a degree huh? Probably something along the lines of theater or art history (no offense to theater or art history majors) that gave you a real shock when you got to the real world and realized that a degree like that is only good for a job waiting tables at the local IHOP.

And what d you have to grasp about Idaho? We have potatoes. Sure we do, but we also have 500+ technology companies based in Boise alone. I guaruntee that at least part of your computer was made in Idaho. It is possible the whole thing was. Or your printer os scanner or digital cammera. How does it feel to know that some or all of your technology was made ba a "******* ****" from Idaho? I bet it kills you doesn't it, homophobe? :lol:

Why don't you go crawl back under that rock that you came from and wait there until you can join the rest of us in the 21st century. Hey, you could even stay there until you can get it through your thick uneducated skull that you have not insulted me in the least, but I have been trying for the last 2 or 3 days now to show you how stupid you look to the WORLD. And look, you are being mocked by a **** ******* from Idaho HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol:

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
The last post huh? It is because I am ignorant and a **** huh? Me being a **** hasn't stopped you from posting these past 3 days.

You probably don't even know what ignorant means. It comes from the latin present indicative third person plural of ignorare meaning: "They don't know". So being ignorant means that I don't know. I don't know about what exactly? I don't know that you are an uneducated jackass who has done nothing but prove to the entirety of this site that he has no idea of what he is speaking? No, I know that. ;) I don't know a racist homophobe when I see one? No, I obviously know that. ;) Please.

Who would I be besides myself hmm? And I appreciate the shining star comment, it helps my self esteem :)

It isn't exactly hard to use a dictionary to look up the spelling of words. Here, let me help you.
Dictionary.com
Merriam-Webster Online
Cambridge
Are three dictionaries enough to convince you? Perhaps you could even open a book and look it up. You do know what a book is, right?

And your sig? PLEASE! What exactly of mine is he going to finger? "Fingering" usually implies the dextrous manipulation of female genitalia. This means that I am female. Yet me enjoying men makes me ****? I am once again confused.

Please leave. And don't come back. I win. You lose. You are not liked. You are not respected. You are not intelligent. Go, just go.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
ow,,, this is the first time i have ever seen anything such as this.. this is rediculous,,, hopefully someone will lock this thread before it gets out of hand,,,

grow up guys,, i didnt read the entire thread,, nor do i want to,, but dont let this turn into a pissing/flaming war....

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
You are both right, and I am sorry. I won't get involved in something like this again.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Kyle -

For the record - I thought it was spelled
"wuss" as well. ;-)

·
Registered
344 Posts
First of all this has nothing to do with audio or electrical.

Second of all. This is the worst thing I have ever heard. Kennyc29 I cannot belive you are this immature. Like honestly what r u thinking. This is clearly the stupidest thing I have ever seen, EVER. And yes everyone is laughing at you. And it is spelt WUSS can you not comprehend 4 simple letters.

Either way I am not getting involved in this or even paying attention to any further posts. But you should really go look in the mirror and do some thinking and try to realize if you really wanna go threw life being this type of person. I really hope you take my advice. and if not I am sorry for everyone you have ever met that you have to be that way.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts