Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohh and this is a photoshop of my 6.

Its my first time i ever edited a pic in photoshop. The rims look kinda weird but i like it.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
NOT THE RIMS :flamer: lol nah tis cool

i think its better looking stock IMO. im more the person to have the extra go under the hood without bling chromies. also keeps attention away from it at ur school? specially away from the key-happy people :help:

but yeh hopefully stock 1gs will become sought after....lol hopefully

nice car :smokin:

oh the only other thing is maybe a different colour on the grille at the front, maybe something more contrasting

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Get your car to the mechanic as soon as possible...YOU'RE STEERING WHEEL IS ON THE WRONG SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Darmstro said:
Get your car to the mechanic as soon as possible...YOU'RE STEERING WHEEL IS ON THE WRONG SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!
correction......it is on the right side :smokin: hahahaha ........never mind

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
xtermin8or said:
yeah i know but i cant post in the gallery
you suck...give your tail lights please.

btw...how come you don't have the e-spec headlights? i've seen cars in OZ have those....how come yours does not?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
probinator said:
cause they want what we have and we want what they have.:angel:
yeah....but i wouldn't think they would want to trade off their clear headlights for crappy fluted lenses...hahaha

but i want a set of espec taillights and headlights...

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
probinator said:
most certainly......RHD first gen in the states. Ill rob a brotha...:lol:
for realz:idea:

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
why would you guys want a RHD car? the...the...gearbox is backwards.....the pedals are around the other way??? :jump:

i cant find the post, but some US guy said something like he thought the gearbox was the other way round

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
HotAss6GT said:
yeah....but i wouldn't think they would want to trade off their clear headlights for crappy fluted lenses...hahaha

but i want a set of espec taillights and headlights...
This car already has e-spec headlights. Where you got the idea that 1st gen e-spec has clear headlights? They're just as fluted as a-specs. Only visual difference is that e-specs are wider.

Oh, yeah, forgot to say that it's a nice clean stocker.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts