Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Havent posted in a long time, but bring you 2 pics of my new 307 Xsi, Peugeot that is.

Bigger pics here

Will put more pics later on. Not many of these in the US I would imagine.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
That's a tight looking Peugeot. I want one :(

speaking of Peugeot, does anyone know the link or have that one video where that guy rams his car into the shape of a Peugeot. that was freakin' hilarious.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All right then. Specs it is.

The 405 Mi16 is 170hp fwd, 3" exhaust from headers. Running on standard 14" wheels, 0-100 is around 8,5 seconds. (0-60 mph)

The 307 Xsi is 138hp 2.0l fwd, with half leather interior, sunroof, 6 cd player, air con, 17" alloys as standard sitting on tyres which are 205/50 (Xsi only) 4,2 meters long, 1,73 meters wide, and an amazing 1,5 meters high.

0-100 is 9,8 , which is ok , cause this care is more about luxury rather than speed, and weighing in at 1300 kgs ( roughly 2600lbs?) it does move quite well, not as the Mi16, but adequate.

The best sound dampening in a car I have ever heard(?), and a stereo system , which even though stock, is one of the best sounding I have ever heard. (with a 12" jbl in the trunk)

Top speed is 205 km/h

Leather dressed steering wheel, radio controls in steering wheel, cruise control, onboard computer measures fuel usage, and also selectable trip fuel usage.

Engine sounds really good, even with all the anti pollution crap in it. It is a an all alloy block, 16 valve twin overhead cam, 138 hp @ 6000 rpm and 190nM torque @ 4100 rpm.

With ABS and ESP to help with the braking which are quite huge, ventilated discs front, and discs at the rear. The size of the rear discs are larger than the front discs of my workmates sports Neon.

The car itself will be mostly unaltered except for the boot. Which at the moment includes a 12" jbl woofer and a jbl amplifier running it. Next year hopefully it will be replace with 2x12" Audiobahne AWT12X each of which pumps out 2000W rms. Coupled with 2 amps to drive those monsters...

Other than that, its simply the best handling car I've ever driven :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts