Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, i dont post on here much but ive been a member for a while and i have owned my mx6 for almost two years now. its finally starting to look like a real car. here is what i have so far:
www.geocities.com/b_ballplaya_13

there are only two pictures right now cuz my computer is being gay and i cant get the other ones to load. but the paint is garnet pearl with a frost prysmatique which u cant see cuz i dont have the close up pics. but when i get them i will post again. let me know what ya think.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
Love the color. Bet it looks 10 feet deep in person. :D You need some mesh in that buddy club front though. that would round out the look nicely. Great job man.

Trent

·
Registered
707 Posts
Looks real nice. I agree though that it needs mesh or something in the front. It needs an offset. Lee

·
Registered
707 Posts
Where are you located in PA? We can meet up in the spring. Lee

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
thats a real nice color, getta get some mesh in the front though, or a nice intercooler.:D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i was there and if the car was brown and looked like sh*t....it was mine. i had just put the kit on the night before in a rush trying to get it ready for the show. but yea that was me. and as for everyone's ideas about the mesh. no mesh is needed. im goin turbo so yes there will be an intercooler in there. thanks for the compliments guys.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
o and for 1 low mx6...im located near somerset. pm me or something. we can hook up in the spring. no one in my area really tunes mx6's so it would be nice to talk to someone close that has the same plans i do. peace

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
That color is sexy!!!!!!!!!

Car looks great, not too big on chrome wheels but that color works well with chromes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts