Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

i really like this pic!!!!!!! that is me in the drivers seat and my dawgg josh in the passenger seat. my freind was hanging out of the back of his truck with the digital to take that pic. check the quality of the pic, great digital camera!!!

[Edited by 93_black_beauty on 03-13-2001 at 11:47 PM]

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
is anybody seeing the pic? or is it a red "x". i see it fine on my computer, what did i do wrong? i know some people can't see the pic.

·
Registered
61 Posts
holy shit that's low

or maybe it's just the angle
either way, what's under there? i just got my eibachs today and i don't expect the tires to tuck in the fender wells. you and your friend don't look that heavy, are those 17" rims?

i can see the pic but you gotta actually go to the site

http://i16.yimg.com/16/d5aa9058/h/3372492d/the+6+lowered.jpg

and refresh a couple times

·
Registered
113 Posts
SICK guy!!!! That was how low my ride was ..... its just a different feel when driving the car this low eh? Plus you get enough stares .... Good job.

·
Registered
158 Posts
All I get is "Access Forbidden From External Host."

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thnx for the props guys. i do have spring compressors on it, however i have fooled you all. my dawgg steven modified the picture with his imaging studio. he did a pretty good job huh. it doesn't sit much higher than that, but i like the looks of this pic better. notice--the shaved emblem, door handles, and marker lights.

azl---those are stock size rims.

mx6pimp---who are you? and when did you ride in my car?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i am at my school and the pic comes up here, i don't know why some of you can't see it. it works here and at my house.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Wow that is low Looks very neat.

The access forbidden thing just refresh when that comes up and your'll see it.

"93 black" you can see it all the time because you have it in your temp internet cache and it pulls it from there. Clean them out and you will have the same problem.

This has also started with picturtrail.

·
Registered
48 Posts
pic

I feel you JD!!
Bryan

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i feel privelaged to have made the gallery. what an honor! thnx guys! sorry the pic didn't work out, i did EXACTLY what the instrustion on vbcodes told me to do.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Its not you 93 its been happening on Yahoo for ages a few other sites are starting to stop direct links to.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts