Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
not slammed, the pic in the street is before and the one in the dirveway is after, plus i finished my intake and my valve cover and hood pins for giggles.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
should work now, and what do u think, i just bought a probe gt and in spring its going down to frame. its an 89
})

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
still no go...

"The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible."

·
Registered
737 Posts
:(
I'm broken.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok lets try this now, i think i got it, sorry bout that
chuck

·
Registered
515 Posts
Looks nice. How's it handle? BTW, I like your hardpipe intake. The fact you have a heatshield :tup:, the look of the heatshield:tdown:. That's OK though. Not everything's about that.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When its slammed it handles great like i am on a dime, its easy to drift too cause o have the rear a lil higher so itll slide around. When its equal ride heights its on a rail. The heat sheild is ugly, but like you said, its something. I just bought a probe gt, dont know weather to use the probe or 6 body, im thinking about the probe so i can keep this as my daily driver. Spring rates 450 front 350 rear

·
Registered
601 Posts
I like it , but dont like the exhaust :-(

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
exhaust

yeah i dont have a straight through, its not a noisy ricy POS. I have no cat with a cherry bomb in there insteas and a flowmaster muffler with a 2.5 in and out. its just an expierement car anywasy. but it does sound good, and not ricy. but sports car yet.

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
The car sits really nice

It looks great too, but that exhaust tip is fugly. Just through another one on there???

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
in another couple months id just like to redo the whole exhaust, mt tip is welded on, everything is welded together. What kind of tips look good or would you suggest, bigger, smaller, dual, exct.
tahnks

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what a smart ass, its an expression, gees what do you think i am some kind of ****ing retarded kid who knows nothing about cars, if ya cant say anything thats worth saying then shut the **** up. when you restore a car, not just throw some paint over the top of rust, you take it down, so to be correct "im taking down to the unibody" @- @- @- @- @- @- @- :flamer: :rocket: :drinkup: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is it for this fxuxcxkxixnxg web site, no one gives a **** besiedes slaming, probe talk guys dont give near as many sarcastic comments and stupid replys to things as most of you guys do. See ya at the track or the the street f u c k e r s . Cause you wont see me here. Maybe my youll get to meet my nova flyswat, see ya you wanna say then.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts