Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saterday night at the street races here in Ocala.I was looking for someone to run with my 4cyl 6 and finally got this guy with a Nissan 200Sx.WE line up the flagger goes out and startes the race.I take the jump off the start with my AUTOMATIC,and never look back I beat that 200 by at least 1 1/2 cars.I thought they were faster than that and he had a stick.Either very bad driver or no power? })

·
Registered
29 Posts
ocala eh, i'm down in sarasota, the street life is dead mon. thru thurs. but how is it up there? I may haveto take a short road trip

·
Registered
666 Posts
The 200sx is just a Sentra with 2 doors instead of 4, they're slow. Don't remember horsepower off the top of my head, but, they're not much.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Up Here in Ocala It is dead mon-thurs hell all the time.The only good day is sat night around midnight when we go to the races.

L

·
0 Posts
I also have a stock 96 200SX SE....G/F daily driver.....it comes stock with 115 HP and is not at all impressive. I hate driving it, but it always looked better than my classic se-r so I never gave he shit about it....She went to the track with me and had an itching to run down the track so she brought her 200 with us. She ran somewhere around a 17.3, she is not a good shifter, but it goes to show how poor the cars run stock......
Tony Jordan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts