Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Hey, that looks very sweet. You hella need a drop though. But other than that, it looks great :tup:

How hard was it to put the gts clear covers over the pods? I want to do the same thing.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea, the drop is comin soon, im runnin 16's with 205/55 so it raised the car a lil bit, the mess is pretty much just wrapped round the back of the bumper and zip tied to the splitters in the middle air duct

·
Registered
65 Posts
Drop it, and remove the erector set wing, and you're in business!

·
Registered
257 Posts
car looks great. dont like the wing though. how much was the mesh?

·
Registered
198 Posts
dropping it would make it mint, now work on some performance parts and lose the table on your trunk

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I put alot of time into that wing, it was like 14" high and had triangle shaped winglets. We cut down the base, reshaped the winglets, and powdercoated them. From that angle, the wing does not look good. Everyone likes my spoiler better than on any other car with an aluminum one. I really didn't have alot of room to work with when I was taking pictures. We got 2 inches of rain that day so I pulled it in the garage to work on. Il post pics at different angles when I get the lip on, so you get my point.

·
Registered
669 Posts
ummmmmm......looken really good, like the angel eyes a lot again it needs to be lowered but other then that car looks great man:tup:

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
Your interior looks like a mcdonalds playplace. lol. but other than that, and i can't emphasize this enough, I LOVE YOUR CAR!!!! The paint is so glossy! I love the angel eyes with the GTS covers and that mesh is tight. But how did you get the mesh where the stock fogs go to stay? is it all just one big piece all across or what?

Trent

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since when did mcdonalds colors become red and black,haha. The paint is actually stock from 95' and it needs to be repainted. It looks great because we put some Mcguires polish on it like 5 mins before. As for the mesh, it is one piece right aross. I just wrapped it around the inside of the bumper and zip tied it to the splitters in the middle air duct.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I've seen this car driving around my area a few times. He'd always drive by me and rev it up. So we raced and i blew his doors off. J/k. I never really like aluminum wings on our car either but his is cut and low on the trunk and it looks good. That camera did do something for your paint too. It looks so bright. I wonder what it can do for my car. looks good man. LEE

1 - 12 of 12 Posts