Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the day finally came, i sold the mazda and now have an empty space in the garage, but the good thing is that my mazda was replaced with another one that is in the family. My grandparents were looking for a car and decided for the mazda 6 so i put my six up for a trade-in, so out with the old and in with the new! been fun while it lasted but i do believe she was on her last legs.

Had a few weird thigs happen the week i decided to give her to my grandparents too, my fuel pump died, and she kept stalling on me because of the lack of fuel, or not start at all, and last weekend on that hot day (35+) a shelf that sits above my car fell off the wall and left a massive dent in the front quater and pushed it up against my door so that it now scrapes when i open and close the door, but not to worry its someone elses problem now, nut it was like she new i was letting her go and wanted revenge lol.

Now my only problem is what to fill that empty space with? ahh well i guess it will be fun shopping

:D

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hiya Tom,

Damn! 2nd genners are scarce enough as it is! ;) Especially the 5-door variety!

I hope you got yourself a resonable trade in price, even though you say the car wasn't A1 at the time.

Any idea what you're buying next?

Take it easy,

Caleb.

P.S. I take it you traded it with the extractors and ZE manifold?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Caleb,

Yeah the labour cost to take the mani off and put the old one back on would of been around the $300 mark, so for a $150 mani it just wasnt worth it, plus the extractors would of cost about $800 as well just in labour so once again not worth it.

On the brighter side i did see a Jap spec MX6 today with some young chick driving it, dont know if it was full jap spec or if it had just been in an accident and her parts got replaced with jap lights and foggies but her blinkers in the foggies were working so i guess this might need some further investigation ;) there just could be some lurking around here in aus, i would like to stay with mazda but only if i find a mint example of a Jap spec MX6 other wise ill stray to nissan (be nice guys :rolleyes: )

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
get an S15 silvia/200sx :) Keep us notified.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts