Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its about that time. my 92pgt got put in the garage for the winter, and forme to finally start on the work planned for the winter. figured id take a few pics before i put her in. 1 last wash for the year too. sorry there so dark, i was washing her, and it got dark real quick.

hope you enjoy.......

a few pic's with the turbo mower...

the motor and tranny collection for motor builds being planned.

a little CHIPOC love....

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
ahahah u seem to love that turbo mower.. every thread where i see pics of your car, ur grass gulcher is there :lol::tup:

i wish i had some engines sitting in my garage:cry:

so what did you do to your car before you put her away for winter?

besides washing :freak:

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she just got washed when i took the pic's. since that point, hood has been removed, and the suspension has been installed. there are pics of the new suspension on here i posted last week. now its sitting LOW......

and can u blame me for tossing the mower in, it friggen rox!!!

~off topic~
noticed ur beater is a 98 teggy rs, my beater is a 89 teggy rs, kinda funny.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
hahah we both belong to the teg-hood.. how many kms/miles on urs?

i wouldnt exactly call my car a beater but it does the job of getting me to work and back and is cheap on gas (but not insurance)

not to jack your thread at all but i just thought id throw this in: i work at a small independent garage/used car dealer (though we deal with all the porsches,bmws,ferraris,audis, mb yada yada) and i bought the teg off my boss at wholesale price, and about a month after i got it he offered to buy it back off me for a 1000 more than what i paid. (acura integras are really hard to find in good shape here)

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
lol my teg has more miles/km than yours and mine is a 98. i have 238,000km (or 147k miles)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts