Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after lurking on these boards for more than a year, I decided it was time to finally sign up and post some pics of my 6. All I've done to it so far is tint the windows and put in a K&N filter. New wheels and suspension are possibilities in the future (when I have some $ to spend).

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
unamedplaya87 said:
I think there should be a hall of fame for super clean 6es. This one is in, very nice and clean :). Now don't do stupid things with it.
....LIKE PUT A KIT ON IT:tdown:

Thats a very nice and clean 6. Very, very nice

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
God do I love white 6's...... must be why i bought one:p. It looks great man, keep it looking like that with some TASTEFULL rims and a lil drop and it will be perfect:tup:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments guys!
For wheels, I was thinking something like this:

I think some cars look great with kits, or with no spoiler, but I love the look of the stock 6 with spoiler, so I won't be changing too much appearance wise.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
JoKeR6 said:
I dunno why people like taking the spoiler off so much, I think it makes the car:jump:
because the spoilers are fugly, and probably do more harm than good aerodynamically...im going to start an anti-mx6-spoiler club...and YOU cant be in it :lol:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
SKarpenz said:
because the spoilers are fugly, and probably do more harm than good aerodynamically...im going to start an anti-mx6-spoiler club...and YOU cant be in it :lol:
GOOD atleast mine will still look [email protected] , and I don't care if it hurts my aerodynamics becouse it fits the car:jump: :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts