Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

In case anyone was wondering what has been done to it.

ZE engine, maffed (96 Millenia ecu and maf) , intake, headers, custom 2.25 to 2.5 axle back exhaust, straight pipe with resonator, Magnaflow muffler, AWR motor mounts, Ksport version 2 coilovers, Exedy clutch, Fidanza 9lb flywheel.

Exterior- Velocity red paintjob, oem s14 lip, M-edition taillights, XXR 521+20 rims.

My next plan is to put on my JDM headlights. I'll update again later.

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
very nice.
what rear window spoiler is that?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, the rear spoiler is made for a civic. The corners I tried to make it orange because i had the film for it, but it turned out yellow. When i turn on my parking lights, it turns orange though.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
very nice.
what rear window spoiler is that?
Haha, I don't think you ever make a post without someone asking that question. The ride is looking sweet. Love the stance.

·
Registered
189 Posts
nice car but i dislike the yellow corners - its too much :p

the spoiler ist interesting... :)

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Looking good dude! I saw you on i5 in Burlington a couple weeks ago...almost broke my neck.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Looking good dude! I saw you on i5 in Burlington a couple weeks ago...almost broke my neck.
Yea, if it was me i definitely woulda snapped my neck looking back at that thing; least you didnt do that or write off your car while driving on a major highway lol :smokin:

That thing looks very clean and will be even nice with some j-specs :tup:

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
I've seen his car plenty so it wasn't like I never saw it but it was pretty cool to see him rollin on the freeway. I think last time I saw the car it had the bronze fd's and oxidized paint down in Tacoma at the Griot's Garage show.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah that's right, bronze fds. I still got them too. Might be selling my new rims so i can get a different set of rims. Going with something new.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts