Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

My '95 Probe GT

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  SIRJohnny 
#1 ·
Here is my '95 PGT MTX:

Those are 18" Axis Touring Cups on 225/35 Yokohama Paradas. Perf wise it's stock, it has an all XPLOD system in it (two 10"s, head unit, amp, components, speakers, OBCON ported box)

See less See more
#8 ·
i like this probe :D very very clean. the rims match very well with the car. would look even better with clear corner lenses though. nice job

#9 ·
Thanks guys ;) Yeah, I won't post my house on this board, I've learned not to do certain things that I do on PT...

Anyways, they cost me $2100 with tires. I got them cheap because I ordered them from Discount Tire. Even though they don't sell them at DT, I know the manager and since it's a tire/rim place, they can basically order anywhere and get cheap pricing.

So overall it was about $260 a rim (verse the $375 or so it is direct from Axis) and the tires were about $160 a piece, somehwere in that neighborhood.

And yes, clear corners would lookd good. This car is stock now but I have lots of plan (since I have 3 jobs now that pay alot, one being at an audio place, so I get discounts and stuff). I plan on a body kit, either Sensei or FX, still undecided, and the CW Front end that just came out looks pretty cool, too bad they don't make the rest of the body kit. I'll have to see it on a Probe before I make a firm decision. I already have enough money for a paint job, I'm going to get it done in red, but the brightest you can get. Also some basic things like exhaust, some darker tint (besides, mine is all scratched), clear corners, some fogs, basic things like that. Also the interior, that's my big goal to get done. Custom system in fiberglass, racing seats (red of course), and all kinds of goodies. All I have to do is keep saving...

Thanks again for the compliments. And as for these rims on an MX6, if you can find me a side pic (meaning a straight side one), feel free to post it here and I'll photoshop it on, I have other angles of my car and if you have one that matches I'll see what I can do :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.