Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i got in a accident with 2000 Dodge Van, It was a head on collision and he was going about 60mph. So after insurance pays for it I get to go car shopping. I got a broken collar bone and I hole in my lip. Well heres the pics to see it.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Sorry to hear about another wreck. Sounds like you should be thankful you're alive. I'm glad you weren't hurt worse.

·
Registered
318 Posts
The pics are on Yahoo, you have to do the copy and paste the URL thing.

That looks like it was a pretty mean wreck man.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Ouch that looks bad. You were lucky not to have been hurt more. Glad your OK'ish.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, it hurts me more that "Rogue" (my car) is dead. Its gonna be hard to replace her. But I appriciate the sympathy.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
ouch... sorry to hear this man... just consider yoursef lucky to walk away from such a bad wreck.. last year down here in toronto some lady was making a left turn with her mx6 and a 2 dumbass racers in a civic and a prelude didnt see her and the prelude plowed through killing her and her kid... her car looked a little worse than yours so for that be thankful... also look on the bright side!!! You get a New CAR!!! may i recommend a BMW325i if u go used or an mr2... how about the rotary king RX7, but always keep the 6 first on the list :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Dude, glad you are still with us! I would like to check out the pics however but, even if you copy the URL it says " Access Forbidden by External something......"
ANyway, hope you get better soon and ....get a new 6!

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Jdean55 just refresh when it says that and it should come up. :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Wow!! That looked bad. I'm glad you didn't get hurt. Any ideas on what you're going to get to replace it? Another MX-6 maybe? After all this one did save your life.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am looking fot another MX6. But if I don't get one of those I might get a Stealth R/T TT AWD or 3000GT VR4 AWD. But I am searching for a MX6. I was just starting to fix it up, so I want to continue what I started. If you know any for sale please let me know. I live in Ocala Florida.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Streezz: Who's fault was it? if it wasn't yours, I hope you're getting a lawyer and suing the other person. Since you actually broke a bone, you're looking into some serious bucks as a settlement.

When I totalled my 240SX I got enough to buy my MX6 and clear my debt, and that was only with a bruised shoulder. My lawyer said that if I had broken ANYTHING, even my pinky finger, I would have gotten a LOT more...

(note to self, if you ever het into an accident, no matter how serious it is, break your own finger)

·
Registered
318 Posts
JPMX6GT said:

(note to self, if you ever het into an accident, no matter how serious it is, break your own finger)
You won't have to, without your airbag anyway.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got charged with the accident, BUT, I am fighting it. The cop was trying to get me to explain my story like 10 minutes after it happened. I didn't know what was going on.
Besides, I have a witness, and they said that the guy swerved and hit me. He was going about 60mph trying to make it threw the light before it turned red. I am going to the Orthopedics today to get it set, I am pretty miserable. I have seen the X-Rays and its not a clean break so I might have to have surgery. Hmmmm. I have the X-Rays, I will see if I can scan them and post them. Thanks for the info.
I am suing the guy. Hopefully I can get another 6.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts