Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Before

After

I changed the color, rims, lowered it, took off sidemarker, took off fender flares, took off little gay wing thing on the bottom of the front bumper.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Looks like the same picture to me, ImageStation.com owns you })

·
Registered
585 Posts
nice ps job but i still hate that kit oh yrh to view the pics right click properties copy past the addy url into a new browser window

G

·
Without the gay little wing on the side of the front bumper, it looks a LOT better. Not a big fan of the rest of the kit though. Nice job on the front though.:tup:

G

·
nice kolor

your ride is off the hook the color the body kit and the rims. screw anybody who thinks otherwize. i give you props you have the nicesest MX6 ivew seen on this site, if not anywhere. is it for sale.

peace

·
Registered
609 Posts
Re: nice kolor

lwrider1 said:
your ride is off the hook the color the body kit and the rims. screw anybody who thinks otherwize. i give you props you have the nicesest MX6 ivew seen on this site, if not anywhere. is it for sale.

peace
You're joking right??

·
Registered
707 Posts
hahaha. I certainly hope he is.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
someone just pm-ed me this: :lol:

where did u get ur kit from i think ur ride is dope as hell i like the fender flares tooo can u tell me some info on how u got the kit and the flares you **** looks tight!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts