1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
52 Posts
The pics are great Nick,but she still looks better in the flesh so to speak.
I was amazed at the condition she's in when we met the other day.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not bad for damn nearly 200k eh? :)
Only a couple of scrapes since those pics were taken...but Steve can soon sort those out hopefully!

·
Registered
52 Posts
For a lady of her age and mileage she is amazing,with the little bit of body tlc she needs i would say she is one of the nicest looking 6's i have seen.

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
Very nice! That's a top motor - hopefully one to see at the next show.

Ben.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, wouldn't have gone anywhere near her with that mileage unless I could see she had been looked after. Aside from the many quality pics on the advert (the car was the other side of Leeds after all, quite a trek) there were service stamps coming out of the book (at least every 6 months or so) and the interior's basically mint (even the leather and especially the driver's bolster, which I'm very pleased about).

All in all, not a bad way to blow £2k :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Angie

Very nice! That's a top motor - hopefully one to see at the next show.

Ben.
Thanks mate, took a fair bit of searching. All the ones for sale seem(ed) to be red or silver; I much prefer them darker (not like my women! :D )

Shows? Just try and stop me!
My wallet might however, but that's another story...

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Nice car and nice pic's but you seemed to have posted them side by side and they run a bit wide. Any chance putting them about two or three abreast, it would make the posts a bit easier to read.

Mark

·
Registered
246 Posts
Nick, thats one of the cleanest looking MX6's I've seen, must have been an obsession for someone. You've gotten lucky with that one mate.:D

Rob

·
Super Moderator
1,082 Posts
Very Nice.

most probably a company car for pick ups from the airport or something or a salesperson etc.

Elmer

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Nice one Nick, got there in the end with the pics although you may want to edit your thread and stack them as its the widest thread ever!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The size of my stack!

Nice car and nice pic's but you seemed to have posted them side by side and they run a bit wide. Any chance putting them about two or three abreast, it would make the posts a bit easier to read.

Mark
I have posted them side by side indeed. Deliberately in fact, so as not to make the thread too long. Guess it's backfired! I've checked the page on IE, Firefox and Safari and it looks fine for me...guess it must be a resolution thing. Let me have a look see...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Colourful 6s

NIce pics man, she looks great. I must be mad, I have exactly the same colour six and I still love the look of others!
Thanks mate; the most important woman in my life at the moment :)
Beautiful ain't she? Although I know what you mean though, she does need a respray and I might go for gun-metal or something...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nothing wrong with OCD :)

Nick, thats one of the cleanest looking MX6's I've seen, must have been an obsession for someone. You've gotten lucky with that one mate.:D

Rob
Not bad eh? Good thing I'm obsessive about cleaning too (I have more car cleaning products than is sensible to mention in public company!). I'm pretty sure she was valeted regularly because...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Motorway miles

Very Nice.

most probably a company car for pick ups from the airport or something or a salesperson etc.

Elmer
...the previous owner was actually a director of Lloyds Bank - lived in Edinburgh and worked in London. Basically just been up and down the M1, hence the mileage. (And which is why it's in such nick as I suspect the TLC was paid for by her too).

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Photo layout

Nice one Nick, got there in the end with the pics although you may want to edit your thread and stack them as its the widest thread ever!
Right, edited the photo layout slightly. Can someone please let me know if that's better? Ta muchly!

P.S. Having mentioned OCD, I do like things to be perfect...and there's nowt wrong with having any excuse to admire my baby! I just went outside (yes, it's gone midnight) to see what my new clear indicator lenses look like in darkness :D

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Hi Nick,

Welcome to the Noble Green II club.

I definitely think it's worth paying top money for a great Mx6.

I paid £3900 for my one owner 'R' reg car in April 2005 from my local Mazda dealer with a 3 year RAC warranty.

Worth every penny.

Like you I like my car's to be purrfect.

See BaBaKa

Take care and congratulations on your awesome car.

Nite

Paula

·
Registered
246 Posts
Right, edited the photo layout slightly. Can someone please let me know if that's better? Ta muchly!

P.S. Having mentioned OCD, I do like things to be perfect...and there's nowt wrong with having any excuse to admire my baby! I just went outside (yes, it's gone midnight) to see what my new clear indicator lenses look like in darkness :D
I keep turning my lights on in darkness to see what they look like. I have Zenon replacements and blue sidelights, they look pretty cool:cool:

Rob

1 - 20 of 47 Posts