Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
that would make me a happy camper.

i'm kind of thinking i should have dropped a couple hundred bucks into my rs and ghetto turboed it... i knew its death was coming... might as well romp the shit out of it before it went for sure.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As for hp gain, I really don't know. I want to dyno it, but I don't see that happening anytime soon though :( One day.....

But with my old setup (t3 .48 .42), I was able to hang with a GSR with a couple of bolt on mods. Now I have a t3 .48 .52

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pretty much I ran into a curb going very slow, because of rain. I said fuck my car, so i sold the hood and the JDM headlights because I was tired of my car. I also gave the turbo away to my cousin for his project celi, but then it turned out the turbo didn't fit because of the manifold and so i got the turbo back and i said I might as well finish it.

·
Banned
1,541 Posts
:tup::tup::tup:......looks almost like my setup, and i see a JGS manifold... you should be able to STOMP on a GSR, and i got a T3 Super 60 @ 5psi and can take a stock SRT4 from a roll....

anyway, glad to see how it turned out...love to see people repping the 4 bangers....

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
i thought the 4cyl had space problems with FI
looks to me like they got a lot more space than us!!!

·
Banned
1,541 Posts
rasheedn said:
i thought the 4cyl had space problems with FI
looks to me like they got a lot more space than us!!!
well the turbo just clears the radiator and to keep your a/c like i did, i had to remove the fan and put a small 8in. slim fan towards the bottom, but other then that, really no other problem. another thing is if you do your setup like this, it kind of limits you to the size of turbo you can use.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts