Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guyz today i bought my mx6 to get 2.5 inch pipin and this is what happen i bought my car to mc performance to get the 2.5 inch piping and they dropped my car off the lift now it has 2000 worth of damage and now i feel like killin some 1

·
Registered
41 Posts
Too bad so sad, Hey cheer up Im sure they will fix it...
And by the way, will you actually benefit from 2.5 piping
or are you just experimenting? Let me know!!!
compound00

·
Registered
483 Posts
hello,

I'm really sorry to hear about that....I would be nuts too. Words of advice....either get your money for the damage or SUE...simple as that.

Anthony

·
Registered
134 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear that. I'm sure they'll get it fixed. They have insurance for crap like that. Look at the bright side, maybe you'll get some extra $$ to put into mods after they fix it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'd be in jail or something!

Anyhow,sorry to hear 'bout your car.That would upset me if it happened to me.Hope you get it fixed.

OH YEA>pics,pics,pics?I've always wondered what it would look like if a car dropped from a lift.(I used to work at Sears in the auto shop.)

Once again sorry to hear it.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
That almost happened to MY car a while back... They lifted it and I went towards the back and pushed it up and the whole car was swaying forward... I quickly grabbed a hold of the sway bar to keep it from tiping... I would have killed someone....

Yeah, post some pics and definitely go to a shop that YOU pick to do the work. if it's just body work.. get an estimate, get the money and get a body kit.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Man, that sucks. However this isn't exactly the right kind of "kill story" we meant to be posted here :D

·
Registered
375 Posts
tipped car

I used to work at a Chevrolet dealership in Katy. This one day one of the lube guys was lifting this Camaro the change the oil, and it got jammed on one side. This was on one of the 4 legged lifts, before he realized one side was stuck, the car completely flipped over. Man was that owner pissed, the lube guy ended up getting fired, and the dealership just gave the owner a new car, so he wouldnt sue. I only wish I had my video camera on me, I wouldve sent it to all those stupid TV shows. Oh well.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its Complete Shame when good cars are ruined by carelessness.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yo, actually it is bad news to them and good news to you. i know you figure how is this possible. the reason is because literally you have them by the balls and basically you will get your car repaired by them and can posibbly get the 2.5 piping done for "free" for you being inconvienced. after all i work in the auto industry and they will do just about anything to keep your mouth shut when they know they are in the wrong. hang in there and make them sweat!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts