Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is a 4cylinder auto stock and it beats alot of cars i am proud of it. And just for the record i beat a 91 galant the other day by 1 3/4 car length.

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey i know a guy with one around here who talks a lot of shit too, he said he could beat my supra, so we raced and well lets just say i havent seen him in a long time

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Let me step in there gus and tell ya, to calm down and dont get out of hand with the shit talkin. aight, aight cool later

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Uh, I didn't know anything was getting out of hand here. Maybe it ought to be allowed to progress to some cussing and arguing before anyone steps in threatening to cut it off.

I'm 100% for moderators, but this is starting to remind me of a public swimming pool I went to once, you couldn't move without a whistle being blown, and trust me, I wasn't doing anything crazy, and will never go back.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
And I am also a MX6.com Addict.

Lay off a little, until you're needed, please.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
speaking of which...

so in my e-mail box i got a reply to the "V8 killas" post and it told me that the thread is invalid. Guess that got out of hand and shut down. By the way jiffy6969... when is the Dallas meeting? Sorry to everyone else but I forgot. I'm planning on being there... I hope!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
It is on april 8th, 12ish at White Rock Lake in Garland.

Hope to see you there.

With the moderators, I feel they are totally necessary, and there is a possibility that I may become one. I just feel that it sort of getting to a point of a conversation mediator. I'm starting to see more and more threads closed, and hope this trend doesn't continue. I do support closing a thread that is inappropriate, not necessarily one that could become inappropriate. It seems like 98% of the time, they don't get out of hand. Moderators are there for the 2% of the time that they do get out of hand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts