Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Crazy!

Whoa......very nice. Not a big fan of the dual spoiler tho. You did a lot of custom work to that, eh? How did you fabricate the lights between the two headlights?

Another thing, if you just finished your car, why are you selling it so fast?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, I dont like the Feel's wing on the roof too much either. I wanted to change the shape of the car so that people would have to "guess" kind of car it is. It worked, alot of people think it's a Rx7 or a 240sx. now that my job is done, i must move on...

G

·
0 Posts
get j-spec projector headlights before you move on though, it's the last missing element.

·
Registered
136 Posts
man screw all those e-spec j-spec headlights that cost $600+.. those are allllll a waste of money in my opinion.. thats why im makin my own projector headlights hehe..

jason

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehehee, really? I tried that. I actually went out and bought fiberglass and made a mold of my headlights. Damn, that was a bitch! After about 4 hours, I just said forget it. I would just rather buy $200 accord projector head lights and make them fit on my car. how hard can it be?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I only entered one show, Hot Import Daze. A 00' Protege won that show, it wasnt as detailed as my car but He put a grip of money into the paint and body kit, I guess that's why he won. Or maybe it's a conspiracy...hmmm...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have honestly never heard any one diss my car. I have only gotten props for it...kinda makes me question your taste on what is good looking.

·
Registered
165 Posts
emxsix: When did you finish your car? I was at a show in San Bernadino and I saw your car in the parking lot when it was still silver/primered. It looks a lot better now with the fresh coat of paint and everything. Looks good. My homies didn't really like the roof wing and scoop but I thought it was pretty cool. It looks different and that's what I was going for also. Maybe I'll see you at a show sometime. My MX6 is the orange/red one with the tall APR aluminum wing. Maybe we could do a little photo shoot of both our cars sometime. Take it easy...

-rogue04 (Team Rogue San Diego)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I finished it about mid-september. hey that's a good idea, a photo shoot would be tight, two bad ass mx6's. If I still have the car, I may enter the Hot Import Nights San Diego show, Im not sure though. If I do, hit me up. alright peace-

G

·
0 Posts
Definitely 1 of the tightest MX-6's I've seen. I saw your car on a video I got of Hot Import Daze and it looked great...really stood out from all the other imports. Of course my fav. car overall was that wild blue Supra. Could you please just e-mail me to let me know what kinda rear bumper you put on and for which year Civic HB that Feels hatch wing was made for? Thanks later

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks alot man, The Feels wing is from the 96-98 Civic hatchback. It's a one off kinda thing it hardly resembles the unmodified one. the rear bumper is...STOCK! its just those corner add-on's from the shogun kit and I cut out openings in the bumper. One off, that's my style...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts