Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
That's a good start...I like the choice of wheels;)

I also love the no spoiler look, it took me awhile to get used to it, but I'm glad I took mine off.

·
Registered
257 Posts
your car really looks sharp, How much was the rear lip spoiler?

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
lookin good. Like the rims.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The new spoiler makes the back end look kinda like a Camero. heh. I like it, it's clean, very sleek. And there's no dents!!! At least not any noticable ones. :tup:

·
Registered
102 Posts
nICE car mayne...I'm thinkin about paintin my Mx 6 black...or do a flip pain job...yea that ish does look like a camarro wit out the spoiler..lolz..nice wheels...You need to go ahead and upgrade to some 18s my boy..you'll be shuttin it down then..Nice car...

Holla...

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got my lip spoiler off ebay a while ago. It was used. I think I ended up paying around 100 dollars for it. Then I had to have it sanded and primered and painted. So it was probably around 250-300 total. I would be interested in some new tails. How much for them?

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Looks good, is that the original paint??? Looks like its in awsome shape. I personally prefer our cars with no spoiler, but if you like it with your new spoiler that is all that really matters, and it doesnt look too bad, the smaller the better :).

-Bryce

1 - 12 of 12 Posts