yeah, i know, but the thing is i don't want to spend 60 bucks for just some cheezey peice of plastic you know? and plus i have the 4-banger so i gotta save the money for the HP's. if they were cheaper i'd def. buy them
I am planning on buying a pair of angel eye headlights ... so i have a few questions for you.
1. any problems installing them (fit perfect?)
2. easy to get light bulb replacements? (canadian tire or local auto store have them?)
3. where or who makes the clear covers? (cuz i know they dont come with the angel eyes)
1. the left (standing in front of car) fits perfect the right dous not. this fact is only noticlable to the installer as you can get it nearly identicle to the left.
2. no, you can get them online from private sellers or like me on ebay.
3. i dont remeber if you search the appearance section youll see some post on it.
the tail-lights are in the 2nd gen Appearence sections, they are going to be selling them approx. jan 20 something. they are going for 200+shipping or you can pre order them and get 10% OFF and free shipping which totals $180. also now to them when you order something from their website you'll get a discount.
A forum community dedicated to Mazda MX-6 owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about restorations, performance, upgrades, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!