They look really good!!!
The rims are kinda small but they look nice

Great lookin car

·
Registered
618 Posts
mx6GT91 said:
What kind of headlights are those??
Those look to be the angel eye headlights with clear covers on them.

·
Registered
618 Posts
mx6GT91 said:
What kind of headlights are those??
Those look to be the angel eye headlights with clear covers on them.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, i know, but the thing is i don't want to spend 60 bucks for just some cheezey peice of plastic you know? and plus i have the 4-banger so i gotta save the money for the HP's. if they were cheaper i'd def. buy them

·
Registered
497 Posts
NY_Mazda_MX-6 said:
so i fell into the grasp of the evil car domain and added my car to the site.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/460641

Feel free to leave feedback!
I am planning on buying a pair of angel eye headlights ... so i have a few questions for you.

1. any problems installing them (fit perfect?)
2. easy to get light bulb replacements? (canadian tire or local auto store have them?)
3. where or who makes the clear covers? (cuz i know they dont come with the angel eyes)

·
Registered
471 Posts
1. the left (standing in front of car) fits perfect the right dous not. this fact is only noticlable to the installer as you can get it nearly identicle to the left.
2. no, you can get them online from private sellers or like me on ebay.
3. i dont remeber if you search the appearance section youll see some post on it.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Love the engine bay.
Hey you were saying something about the "MX6 Performance" tails, was wondering if its aftermarket tails i haven't seen yet or something different, like your own project etc. ?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the tail-lights are in the 2nd gen Appearence sections, they are going to be selling them approx. jan 20 something. they are going for 200+shipping or you can pre order them and get 10% OFF and free shipping which totals $180. also now to them when you order something from their website you'll get a discount.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
the tails he is talking about are being made by a company called mx6performance. they are direct fit supra tails

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Nice car....but I'm not crazy about the red windshield wipers or the banner....or the red drum or disc caliper holder (can't think of the name right now).

Nice header!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
your car looks dope, love the J-spec headlights, lot better than the angel-eye, you go to school in hyde park? whatcha at the CIA?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts