Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nice ride. I love those rims. Compared to mine anything looks better. Mine is a stock 97 2.0 with the little 14" wheels.

I really love the MX-6 in silver!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thnx man but i am about to get her out of paint shop...I changed the color shes now Imola Ice Germany color :) once i get her back i get more pics up thnx again bro peace

·
Registered
158 Posts
looking good man, you planning on lowering the car soon? It would make it look even better than it does now. Nice job though.

i put some pics up of my car the other day after i saw your post. you check that out yet?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah bigjeff checked it out looks very nice i want 18s now real bad...ya she looks high like that but with shogun kit cant really drop it cuz i have to ship her to states one of these days so maybe when i get 18s she will look better hopefully pics be up next week lol i just noticed Imola Ice what the hell kinda color is that :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dont get me wrong man silver is nice BUT theres like 4 other silver ones around my area granted they dont have shogun kit or anything, matter of fact they are old (about 50 or older) driving these cars so i had to do something...plus the new color i personally think looks really bad ass...and its a German color too Imola Ice :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
preview

I'm sure no one else has any idea either of what Imola Ice looks like. Can you give us a little sample or link so we can get some idea? Or are ya holdin out until you get your car back?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HEHE well bigjeff its now Saturday night and i talked to the shop and i should get her first thing in the morning Wednesday barring anymore problems :) and if its a nice day which it hasnt been for about a month i will take some quick pics for you bro...heres a small hint Ford put something like this color on Probes between '94-'95...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts