Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i said as soon as i found some pics of my baby i would get them on heres the b4 pics of her b4 the kit and paint hope yous like it let me know what you think all opinions are welcome good or bad :(

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/guidos22?d&.flabel=fld3&.src=ph

[Edited by guido on 11-30-2000 at 08:56 AM]

·
Registered
154 Posts
looking good man, you planning on lowering the car soon? It would make it look even better than it does now. Nice job though.

i put some pics up of my car the other day after i saw your post. you check that out yet?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah bigjeff checked it out looks very nice i want 18s now real bad...ya she looks high like that but with shogun kit cant really drop it cuz i have to ship her to states one of these days so maybe when i get 18s she will look better hopefully pics be up next week lol i just noticed Imola Ice what the hell kinda color is that :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dont get me wrong man silver is nice BUT theres like 4 other silver ones around my area granted they dont have shogun kit or anything, matter of fact they are old (about 50 or older) driving these cars so i had to do something...plus the new color i personally think looks really bad ass...and its a German color too Imola Ice :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
preview

I'm sure no one else has any idea either of what Imola Ice looks like. Can you give us a little sample or link so we can get some idea? Or are ya holdin out until you get your car back?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HEHE well bigjeff its now Saturday night and i talked to the shop and i should get her first thing in the morning Wednesday barring anymore problems :) and if its a nice day which it hasnt been for about a month i will take some quick pics for you bro...heres a small hint Ford put something like this color on Probes between '94-'95...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.