Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My appologies for the poor quality!

JDM Grille:

OEM Grille:

JDM Headlights (on my moms 626)

White Guage Needles:

Instrument Cluster 2

Dash

(notice the different coloured indicators on the HVAC controls? Ha.. too much time on my hands...)

Stance

Mom's beater!!

peace

[Edited by mazda-head on 04-05-2001 at 04:24 AM]

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
what are those 4 buttons for next too your vents? i know one is the hazards...what about the others, i have an LX and probably wouldn't know.

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Ok, now where did you get headlight washers? I want headlight washers dammit! :)

That's what those buttons are for right? My 626 has buttons just like that xcept they're for the rear wiper/washer.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got that instrument cluster trim from a N/A 5-door in the junkyard.. (along with the analog guages)... I rewired the defroster to the right hand side and now I have those 2 buttons on the other side not doing anything... I'm gonna connect the Rear Wash switch to a Intercooler Water Sprayer motor... and the top button (rear wiper) to engage/disengage the stock boost controller. Those are my ideas so far...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey man - nice pics. I noticed your license plate - Ontario - me too. What part are you from - I live in ottawa
-proud owner of an 89 Mx-6 GT 4ws-

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hahaha, nice car bro. I wish I had those headlight washers myself. It's SO weird seing KM/h on the speedo rather than MPH! Also, I've been thinking about an intercooler sprayer. I figure the stuff from a windshield washer would work for that. How were you going to do it?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
zakgreen69 said:
Hey man - nice pics. I noticed your license plate - Ontario - me too. What part are you from - I live in ottawa
-proud owner of an 89 Mx-6 GT 4ws-
Sup? My friend lives in Ottawa, just off of Bronson actually... I'm in Toronto.. (Scarborough)

Texas - Yeah the sprayer will just be a container of with a solution of water & small part methyl hydrate (evaporates even faster and getes colder) and a washer pump I have will do the spraing. I just need to get some nozzles to plumb the whole thing up.

·
Registered
283 Posts
i cant see the pics

·
Registered
158 Posts
Im from Hamilton/Ontario my self :)

94k thats preatty low :)

ihave like 230,000km now :( But no problems as of yet

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
94 k??!

xLightx said:
Im from Hamilton/Ontario my self :)

94k thats preatty low :)

ihave like 230,000km now :( But no problems as of yet
were u talking about my car?? heh... it has like 220K on it... the intrument cluster on it say s 355100 on it now... but it was from a N/A 626 Touring Sedan...

ah well... everyone in the GTA, we should link up sometime... heh

peas

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ya LOL i thought you had 93 k hehe Well i guess everyone is around 200 k andyhow :(

But ya it be cool to meet somewhere and chill for a while :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Try doing a search on the bulletin boards. You'll find out you can't...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey Mazda-Head, how are u.We meet at the MX6 meet in Scarborough last month, I had the other 1st gen. I was wondering how to turn up the boost on my car, I was under the impression that I would have to get a boost controller.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Well if we want to go postal the correct terminology is "I have" and tail lights are two words...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts