Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this 97 mx-6 about one month ago for 4k with 63000 mi. My previous car was a 96 accord, so I made a nice change. It's nice to have a car that sounds like a car and responds well.

I plan on making some modifications to it. I'd like to have a deep sounding exhaust but not sure what to get.

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
seedless said:
Got this 97 mx-6 about one month ago for 4k with 63000 mi. My previous car was a 96 accord, so I made a nice change. It's nice to have a car that sounds like a car and responds well.

I plan on making some modifications to it. I'd like to have a deep sounding exhaust but not sure what to get.

here you go

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Like the color. :tup: Many options out there for exhaust. Probably best to go custom. Have fun with it.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Welcome!! We're glad to have you here. If you have any questions at all just ask, most people on this site know quite a bit and would be happy to help :)

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Welcome!! We're glad to have you here. If you have any questions at all just search and if you can't find it ask, most people on this site know quite a bit and would be happy to help :)
Fixed it for ya! Welcome to the boards. Best bet to finding all the information you could possibly want to know about is hit that search button at the top of the page. Many people on here are very knowledgeable and willing to help. The 2g performance section has a sticky just on exhaust. Might want to start there.

metros

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Wow ...GREAT car you got there. Low'er' milage, nice clean paint, looks to be in great condition.
Take care of the car, and keep up on maintenace and that car will last forever! :tup:

·
Registered
221 Posts
wow. That is a good buy too. if that thing is in as good as condition as it looks like. I would have definatly have paid 4k for that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts