Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was actually pretty funny. I was just coming home from driving my bro to lacrosse in the MX-6.

I love these guys who take their shitty cars, lower them, tint the windows and make them all noisy, then think their car is fast.

I pull up beside the guy whos tinted windows are halfway down and look over and the guy looks back with a dirty look, this on the highway .. were already doing about 125-130KM/h and the guy looks away puts up his window and downshifts.

HAHAHAHAHHAHHA all the thing made was noise coming from his FOUR exhaust pipes to make the thing look like it was fast or something. I started laughing as he was pulling away and dropped it from 5th to 3rd and blew past the ****ar as I hear him upshift. Pretty damn funny .. I shift into 5th at 175KM/h and keep on going .. I see the guy so far back in my rearview that I just slowed down after that ..

He started catching up but he backed off when he saw I was slowing down too .. Oh the entertainment.

:D@-

·
Registered
324 Posts
Too funny......was it on the 401? 407?
I see so many "tricked " out cars that look plain stupid and have no place trying to be bada$$.
I love smoking these guys in z24's and neon r/t's who think their ride is all that.

})

G

·
0 Posts
Just wanted to know if you were part of a MX6 mississauga club.

Later,
Diablo

:cool:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This was on the 403 and diablo, nope im not part of the Mississauga MX-6 club.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would just like to say NEON's SUCK BIG NASTY NUTSACK

thanks for your time...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Neons ROCK.........when you got 2 people humping in the back! LOL

·
Registered
242 Posts
That is too funny I was going to post a story about betting a Neon, so I guess I will post it here.

It was the funniest kill ever.

I was parked at a red light when a guy I knew from High School pulls up beside me in a Neon "SPORT" (I guess the sport sticker adds 15hp). He starts reving his engine, so of course I start to laugh because I though there is no way he is serious! He car is completely bone stock!!! But he was serious, he wanted to run! So when the light turned green, I launched at about 2500 with very minimal tire squeel and he must have burnt half the rubber off his tires (he must think the more you squeel the faster you take off). Anyway there wasn't 2 seconds that he was even close to me. At the next light I laughed and waved and turned left.
The best part is that I saw him that night at the clubs and he started saying that I got lucky and shit! He said "I can beat you, I have beaten MX-6s before!", I said "I doubt that, but if you did it was a 4 banger and the guy either didn't know how to race or WASN'T racing. Mine is a V6.", His reply "you have a V6? I didn't know". So I told him to start lookig for the LS sticker before he makes an ass out of himself trying to race anymore MX-6s. Of course after that he walked away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts