·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
It sits really nice. I love the way it looks

It doesnt look ghetto, then again my video card on my comp. is screwed up so my pics are all fuzzy.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you look at it hard enough then you can tell that its crooked just a bit. if you just glance at it then it looks fine. i think i did a good job for my first install. i guess it doesnt look that ghetto. if you saw the ic piping then you would laugh.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I like it. What kind is it? BTW do you have any pics of the pipes? I don't need a laugh, I just want to see what kind of trouble you had to go through to make it work.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i picked it up from a guy that i know for $60 and my old dawes boost controller. he said that it came off a civic. as far as i know its a no name. ill try to get some pics soon but its not my digi. glad you like it. a lot of work. i had it mounted so you couldnt see it at all, then i put the radiator in and the endtanks of the fm were hitting the radiator. all i needed was 2 inches and it would have cleared, then you wouldnt have been able to see it at all. but of course it didnt work out so i had to cut up the bumper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts