Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey what up guys me and my girlfriend both have mx6s but she has the 4cyl can she get a supercharger for it she can i whould love to get it for her so let me know thanks guys

·
Registered
261 Posts
Originally I was going to turbo my 2.0L. But now I am steering towards supercharging. I will be getting a custom made bracket made to mount an eaton m62 short nose to where the A/C compressor used to be. Machine shops cut prices if done in bulk, so I am sure I can get them to lower the price if we get 2.

I am in Phoenix, gimme a call if you want more info on my plans. 602.614.6480.

·
Registered
734 Posts
There are so many tubocharging/supercharging kits for inline 4 cylinder engines that you're bound to find something that will work with your GF's car. I still think you're better off going with the 6 CYL KL03 or even better KLZE... Search around and you'll know what i'm talking about.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Nakano_Kid said:
There are so many tubocharging/supercharging kits for inline 4 cylinder engines that you're bound to find something that will work with your GF's car. I still think you're better off going with the 6 CYL KL03 or even better KLZE... Search around and you'll know what i'm talking about.
Actually there are no S/C kits for the 2.0L and 2 turbo kits for the 2.0L, both which won't fit the MX6 without slimline fans.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
You may want to check out this page and email the cardomain member. He sys he's pushing 225hp at 9psi off of an Eaton. Maybe he can help you. Also if you are very serious about this, search for members on the board that supercharged their 4-cylinders and PM them w/ questions. Good luck.
Also be sure to check out this thread for updates.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
the only member with a supercharged 4 cyl on this board that I remember was Nooclue. search for his username, cuz i know that's not right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts