Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Thats quite possibly the nicest honda I have seen in a long while! Props on that hood, its totally pimp. Even a CF hood would look nice on there but then you couldnt see the pretty motor heh. Cool car bro :tup: Whether its a real hood or not its cool! Is the car fast though?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
DrBrown said:
Thats quite possibly the nicest honda I have seen in a long while! Props on that hood, its totally pimp. Even a CF hood would look nice on there but then you couldnt see the pretty motor heh. Cool car bro :tup: Whether its a real hood or not its cool! Is the car fast though?
Canuck's Teggy (if it is the same one of old) is fast!!!

He is an older member of the boards... who I haven't seen post in a while by the way!!!

Nice car man... I like it a lot.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
I love your car

It's funny how the mx6.com members showed off their intelligence in this thread... It's an integra guys! :p I know that's already been said, but come on I knew that and i'm a GIRL @-

·
Registered
548 Posts
Love you car more and more every time you post pics. You always seem to add the perfect thing leading to that clean and aggresive look. I know you spent alot of money on it, but its subtle at the same time, and I applaud that.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Dunno if it's just me, but it seems like people don't read what other people post :shrug: I mean, come on now, he's already mentioned that the pic with the see thru hood was photoshopped. I dunno, guess they're too lazy or something.

But nice Teggy. I love your car a lot. Looks so much nicer and nicer the more I see it. I know you spent a lot of time on her :tup:

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
Wayne, why is there an Advan sticker on your car? Tell me you didn't buy new tires?

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
nice civic btw.
:lol:

I normally like the newer Preludes, 97+ i think. Around here, everyone's of that generation u have looks exactly the same. It's a shame cause i like Preludes more than any other Honda.
8D

It's funny how the mx6.com members showed off their intelligence in this thread
:D That made me laugh so hard. You might wanna edit the post and say *Honda Integra*
And a damn nice one at that. Love that color!!!!!!
I love this site:jump:

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
pansy. real men take their fwd high powered sleds out onto the ice..

;)

lookin good man, lookin good.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts