Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was cleaning up my computer when i came acrossed these pics i never posted up. Both of my mazdas before snow came.

Im pretty proud of them both.
The 626 didnt run when i got it, had 2 flat tires, no exhuast from the Y pipe back, no wiper motor, no drivers mirror, and it looked like it seen better days

The mx6 was a repairable, sideswipped on the passenger side very hard. I drove it with a black door and fender for 2 yrs. The motor blew and i transplanted 1 rebuilt motor into it, and then a used one. I got alot of time and money into both.. and they turned out pretty good. Damn near stock, but I did all the work. i think the mx6 braught me the most anger and frustration, sometimes i wanted to smash it, but you kinda learn to love to hate it or something like that. lol

notice the license plates have the same last 3 digits.. i was ment to have these mazda's :D

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
KING6 said:
actually i dont hear that much, locally people dont seem to care much about it, there more interested in there hondas and eclipse's
Yeah, but you're known for your clean 6 on this site, which is home to a large portion of the population that do care about these cars.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
you six is one that can only be PROPERLY appreciated by enthusiasts like those on this site. You may not have every single person on the street gawking, but you and I both know that car has plenty of work done and is a fine piece of machinery!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts