Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's back! Recently got the motivation to work on the 6 again, nothing too serious but I installed my cf_z bushings and King6 passenger side motor mount (which I've had for months now). Man the stock one was bad:

I love this car, but I want new rims with a more aggressive offset.

Planning to pull the engine this summer for some serious cleanup/parts install.

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't really notice a difference after the mount since I already have AWR ones front and rear, but I'm sure it helped a bit. Helped the looks a lot though, those factory mounts are ugly. The wheels are some eBay specials I got probably 4 years ago. I like how they look, but the finish on on them is starting to deteriorate and one of them is cracked.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Looks good boss! The side mount for sure looks better then stock. If you dont mind me asking what wheel(s) have you been looking into? Size, width, offset?

·
Registered
505 Posts
mmm i love your car! so hot :)
One of the best 6's easy!

·
No one told me about this
1,426 Posts
Buy them, gold or bronze with brushed lip!!!JDM 4LIFE

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
I am very happy with my passenger mount too. It looks a million times better than the fugly stocker. My stock one looked almost as bad as yours. I haven't even started the car with it installed. :p I am not expecting a massive difference and if I do get a different feel it will most likely be from the PMO subframe's front poly mount.

Are you going to get the trans. mount too? I have mine waiting to be installed. Hopefully I will get time on friday or saturday.

BUY THEM! Those will look SO fucking sick on your car Matt!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts