Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Poul and I'm from Poland (Pope, Walesa - You know :) ) I have MX-6 92y with FS engine, E-spec, bought in quite good condition. I repaired some broken interior parts and bought some missing OEM exterior. That was first plan - totaly OEM car i excelent condition. Second plan - JDM and I'm now on it :) Before I bought a car I joined to biggest Mazda Club in Poland - Mazdaspeed and now I'm proud member :)

Pictures after buying (like you see there is some missing parts - emblem, halogen rounds etc.):

I bought OEM KL rear spoiler and refreshing paint:

Than I install springs, new brakes, front emblem, JDM rear lamps and laguna lip (couse of looking LSi and MS lips), exhaust tip like Mazdaspeed and bought new camera :)

I also have: BOMZ CAI (from KL - i have to change it a little), HID (wainting to install in JDM headlamps), sport catalizator, shortshift, wheels 16'' from Lantis V6.

Now looking:

I have to install LSi pods and LSi lip (in painting) and I'm waiting for JDM headlamps and halogens.

LSi pods and LSi lip (direct replica) before painting:

New pictures in progress :)

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
The new paint did wonders, looks amazing!

And no wonder u want to sell the especs, now it makes sense. :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have to wait a little to install JDM lamps couse they were sent yestarday? from US ;) I bought them on this site (thanks to tom93mx6 for fast transaction) and I can't wait to install them :)

Yes, E-spec headlights are for sale but I can't drive to work without lamps ;) In 5-10 days I will change them to J-spec and then shipping anywere :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
nice 6 keep up the good work

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
What camera do you have Poul? Those pictures look excellent.

I notice you have JDM tails too, with the matching reverse lights, nice.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Looks great :tup: Where did you get those LSi package? I think I might try to hurt down one of those for my RS :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks great :tup: Where did you get those LSi package? I think I might try to hurt down one of those for my RS :)
Seller from Hong-Kong or Japan? on e-bay with trunk emblem ;) I sent hundreds of e-mails searching this sidepods, worth it.

Thanks for opionion :) I will make new pictures, with engine, in few days. What camera? Olympus E-410 with old M42 lenses :)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
How much did you pay for the side pods?

I sold a pair with the front lip last year for £50 ($75).

http://www.mx6.com/forums/uk-sale/199885-side-skirts-front-lip.html

I'd like to know what they are worth in case I can get some more. I'm getting a j-spec to break in the next week (hopefully) so will have chrome sills, JDM headlights and mirros for sale but this one doesnt have the kit.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't ask.... Those sidepods, LSi sidepods, are very rare couse only JDM MX-6 has it, that was optional only in Japan.... If You sold them for 50 pounds, that was crazy cheap!!! I'm looking them for three? mounths, in US, in EU and in JP. Everewere. I bought them for.... about 300$ but I wan't them not only for me but for my friends in Mazda Club with "almost" JDM MX-6. If You bought them from seller who doesn't know what he has ("what is that? Calibra spoilers?") You buy them for free ;) But on aftermarket they are crazy expesive!

If You have this J-spec - please send me pictures of this car. I will be interested in jdm parts for sure.

·
Registered
73 Posts
You know my opinion about your car - it's simply beautiful :)

PS. Photos are great too ;)

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Hi Pawel,

I have had the privilege to polish my friend John's two red MX 6's, a 93 ATX and a 1997 MTX.

My joint favourite colour with Noble Green II.

You have an awesome car there and you must be very proud of her/him !!

Looking forward to seeing more fotos of your beauty as it progresses.

I hope that you washed the salt off the car and underneath too ...;)

Nitey nite

Paula

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
How much did you pay for the side pods?

I sold a pair with the front lip last year for £50 ($75).

http://www.mx6.com/forums/uk-sale/199885-side-skirts-front-lip.html

I'd like to know what they are worth in case I can get some more. I'm getting a j-spec to break in the next week (hopefully) so will have chrome sills, JDM headlights and mirros for sale but this one doesnt have the kit.
Don't ask.... Those sidepods, LSi sidepods, are very rare couse only JDM MX-6 has it, that was optional only in Japan.... If You sold them for 50 pounds, that was crazy cheap!!! I'm looking them for three? mounths, in US, in EU and in JP. Everewere. I bought them for.... about 300$
I looked for over a year before I found mine. :shrug:

I paid $225 USD for the whole LSi kit. Taking into account the rarity of the parts and the demand for them from a few people, I would say let people bid on them and see what price is appropriate.

Also, I have been trying to get Lambera to make molds of my kit while I am not driving the car during the winter. I will keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Chefsp0t, nice price :) I have to bought LSi pods from "ebay JDM seller" and he knew what he has....

Paula, thanks :)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts