1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G

·
0 Posts
nice car man, that color is nice...those gauges are definetly different! but cool ;)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
hey man nice ride great color, but hey man if u dont ask me asking how did u get your gages (sp) white and how did u get them to look like that, i am not goign to steal your idea but that is nice man just asking i would make mine a different font man aight when i do it but yours is phat, iam out

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Makin´ those white gauges...

Making white gauges is actually not so hard.

1.Take off those factory gauges.
2.Scan them to your computer.
(There was images in internet when I made them...)
3.Invert colors (I used CorelDraw7)
4.Change the font design to your style.
5.Print pics with laser printer. I used photo paper because it´s thicker than normal paper.
6.To make them look blue (or whatever color U like) apply some blue film to the back of prints.
7.Put parts back on your sixer or probe.
8.Show ´em to your mates and have a smile :)

U can use these instructions or just think something else. I don´t mind. Hope this helps you guys because I think the standard gauges really isn´t looking how they should.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i might just be stupid but where can u get the paper for the gages(sp), and do u need a very good printer to make them look better, thanks man

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Dude, that color is phat! And I love the guages. Man your car has such a clean look. Between the rims and the color. That's one tight ride!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Do you have the graphic for the gauges handy? I'd appreciate if you could send 'em to me so I don't have to take my dash appart twice :)

I might even start a web site with gauge designs. I have a phat one in mind that I'm gonna make in 3D [email protected]

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
About those gaugeimages

Well I´ll check if I can find those images for you.

The colour of my car is Lamborghini Blu Mic 2CT. I was thinking going for Viper GTS blue but now I´m sooo happy I went for this colour, because it changes so much. In the night time it is either black or deep blue, depending on which angle do you look at it. On sunlight it becomes purple or purplish blue depending watching angle again.

I´ll put picture of my old 626 to my album so you can check how much different that was. It was a real colour chart... until some stupid motherf..... stole it and beated the shit out of it. Somehow I miss it and still I´m so happy he did it!!!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Ooooooh.. very nice indeed. It's refreshing to see a tweaked import that doesn't wear the St. Louis Arch on its trunk lid :D How much did it cost ya for that nice hue?

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hue??? Can U explain me please.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I just meant the color. If it has enough depth to appears different colors in dirrerent lights and angels, it sounds like it took a good bit of padding out of your wallet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts