Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just thought I'd pass along a funny kill story that happened Sunday nite:

I was on my way to Wal-Mart to run some errands. I'm on hwy 74 with 2 lanes each direction. As I'm driving we come behind an early 90's Ford Station Wagon (not sure of exact model, sorry). I notice that it has a "fart can" muffler installed. My brother (Lyle) and I kinda chuckled about that, then Lyle recognized the driver as a clerk at the local AutoZone. Lyle said the guy is "not all there".

We both ended up in the front at a traffic light. I didn't think anything of it, and as the light turned green I took off normally. I'm in 1st gear when I hear him floor it and his engine starts screaming (for mercy). I'm not usually much of a "street racer", but I refuse to "lose" to a ricer in his riced out Station Wagon. At this point my front bumper is about at his driver's side door. I floor it and finish up 1st gear and we are about even. In 2nd I put a good 3 - 4 cars on him and shut it down in 3rd. At that point he realized he was beat and backed down. For some reason, Lyle decided to add insult to injury. He reached over and hit the button for the hazard lights. After I turned them off, the guy in the station wagon flashed his high-beams, and we went our separate ways.

Sorry for the long post, but I thought some of you might get a good laugh from this true story.

·
Registered
220 Posts
You beat a wagon hahaha thats great. I cant wait to race my friends early 90s Honda Accord wagon with a huge 2" exhaust... He cant wait to beat me lol.. Oh yea he's automatic. Last time he went to the track (he actually goes to the track) he ran a 17.9. i mean thats like lightning fast. Cant wait. BTW he also works at Auto mart or whatever auto store that is... I dont remember. Anyways great race lol.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
kcinsparks said:
You beat a wagon hahaha thats great. I cant wait to race my friends early 90s Honda Accord wagon with a huge 2" exhaust... He cant wait to beat me lol.. Oh yea he's automatic. Last time he went to the track (he actually goes to the track) he ran a 17.9. i mean thats like lightning fast. Cant wait. BTW he also works at Auto mart or whatever auto store that is... I dont remember. Anyways great race lol.
17.9... wow

tell him that a mini-van can beat him...
better yet...tell him a toyota echo can beat him...

david

1 - 5 of 5 Posts