Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://hometown.aol.com/notgulty/
go to that site, dec 26,1999 I was driving my boss home from work, at 11:45pm a taxi desided too stop in the middle lane, as i approched him he turned in right in too me pushing me in to a lamp post.. check out my home page. before an after pics are there.. I do plan too get another one someday an hook it up the same way. P.S GET A LOUD HORN AN have really bright lights so assholes dont cut you off..

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Holy shit! That had to hurt! Are you suing the bastard? Cuz I would. Good thing you guys got out allright.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HELLL YEAH

HELL YEAH Im SUEIN THE BASTARED..... all the guy said was i didnt see u, but he pasted me a few blocks before.. I broke my hip pelvise sum scares on my face an stuff.. my boss broke his rist, (who is sueing me now.) THats what you get for doing favors for people..... PEACE....

·
Registered
60 Posts
window switch

dude do u still have ur car, if so, is ur window switch still ok, i need one bad, right now i have the switch off and i have two wires that i stick in the holes to roll up windows. it blows ass

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NOPE

Shit man.. the door fell apart the switch was crushed... there was no floor left in that car.. the speedomitor is still stuck on 85mph.... i had the same problem with the window switch an the drivers seat would always break.. sorry man.... cant help u..

·
Registered
60 Posts
shit

damn, around here out of like 6 junk yards i've checked, one had an mx6, and some1 had already got hte window switches. so i'm basically fucked cuz i have to buy a new one for 130 bucks.

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Nasty

Yeah looks quite nasty... But hey, look at the bright side: Now you can buy the 2nd gen MX-6 with 6 cyl engine and have some true performance... No offence fellow 1st gen MX-6 owners, I have had one myself...

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Re: Nasty

deejayarse said:
Yeah looks quite nasty... But hey, look at the bright side: Now you can buy the 2nd gen MX-6 with 6 cyl engine and have some true performance... No offence fellow 1st gen MX-6 owners, I have had one myself...
What?? I bet the 1stgen you had was not a turbo.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TRUE

TRue the secone gen mx6 is Phat but.. the first one cought my heart.. so I think i will get another one. AN AN My Mx6 Was not turbo when i bought it.. but when it died it was A TuRbO upGraded.. I baGgED a MX6 Gt an too all the shit out an put it on mine.. but I PUt an Intake CAlled the ICE MAn.. Made the car alot faster.. Straight back too Muffler NO CAT 3 inch Ehaust Pipe with the Bros speed MuFFler.... I did this in the beging of December i didnt even get too enjoy it for a month... FU#E#$ TAXI DRIVERS...PEACE MX6ERsssssss

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Sorry guys...

Sorry guys... I didn´t get you right. You´re right, mine wasn´t with turbo... Just a stupid 2.0 16 valve with some modifications. About 170 bhp. Well... Maybe I´ll just shut up.

Mici

·
Registered
332 Posts
1st gen 4

As far as I know the 1st gen 4 banger did not come with a 2.0. It was a 2.2 12V SOHC. Same engine as the turbo but just no force feed. I dont't know where you got yours with a 2.0 16V. Thats the 2nd gen motor!

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
The 2.0 twin cam is the engine that a lot of european models had. It's basically the F3 engine (where ours are the F2). The Kia Sportage has this engine, albiet with more mild cams. And yes, the Kia's twin cam head bolts to our 2.2 block, but it's a bitch to get it to work since you need the J-spec manifolds and would need the J-spec cams to get that full 170 hp to work.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Sure Anarchyx34. I agree with you that the some of the European MX6s had a 2.0L 16V but I thought that this guy who crashed his MX6 was from NYC. I just thought that he had a real unusual car for the states. But I could be wrong.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
OK, definitely sue him for a whole lot of money. And I hope you have your own lawyer and not your insurance company representing you. Abot your boss suing you, don't worry about it. he's not suing you, he's suing your insurance company. You won't loose a penny. Just change insurance companies so that they won't be able to raise your insurance. In a way it's good that you broke something, that will get you a LOT more money. Just think. I wrecked my old car, got a bruise on my shoulder from my seatbelt and got like $15K. This will get you a WHOLE lot more.. it just takes time. Glad you came out OK though.. it could have been worse. Ohh and the pictures won't come up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts