Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one near dallas on dec.10 come see my mx6.have been working on motor build for 2 months,was running [email protected] in quarter mile.new engine and turbo.should be pulling low 12s.also my race partner will be running his miata,<minimonster>will have new head and more boost was running [email protected] is the fastest miata in the u.s.
any one who is selling racegate let me know,that is the last piece to my puzzle.thanks all.......

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Where?

Where are you racing? I'd love to go. Give us some info.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cant wait...

DAMN, I cant wait to hit Dallas....Hey Jiffy, we can always just go together to these things (races, shows, etc...) since I am going to live in the same area as you. Hope Dallas (and Richardson) is fun.......peace.
-krazy

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Krazy, that sounds good. I could show you around a little. It also depends on your definition of fun. No ocean here.

Hopefully by then, I'll have another MX-6 GT. I'm saving up right now.

James, I want to know when & where you are going to be racing. You've got my attention!

13.5 in 1/4 mile is pretty bad ass, in my opinion. I bet you piss off Mustangs and TransAms on a regular basis. have you timed your 0--60mph?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Where?

jiffy6969 said:
Where are you racing? I'd love to go. Give us some info.
ennis on sun dec 10 still trying to get it all back together,if i dont make it you can check out the fastest miata in the u.s. im the crew chief.it turns 11.8 @116. if you come say hi

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Sorry, can you give me an address? I don't even know for sure where Ennis is. I'm assuming this is going to take place at a race track.

Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts