Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got smoked by my first cousin with his green 1996 Toyota Supra twin turbo... my other cousin with his red 1995 3000GT VR4... i got smoked by my friend's yellow Acura Integra Type R... then my other friend's blue Honda civic SI... the only ones that i can beat is those civic EX, but not the one's with turbo and super chargers on it... Anyone got good kills to make me feel better?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
uhhh..

i killed some chick in a big ol chevy passion wagon. hehe. stupid vans. u were going up against some stiff competition there buddy. you should expect to lose, especially to the supra, vr4, and the type-R. dont sweat it. do some more mods!!

SolarSlash

G

·
hop your car up...there is no way our little inline 4's can take a supra so you shouldnt have raced..neither with the vr4. if you put a lil bit of engine work in your car youll eat up type r's

G

·
MX6 GT turbo definetly has a chance against type-r integras. But I wont step to a twin-t Supra or VR-4. I got respect for them.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Uuhhh ok..... it doesn't take a genius to know that your gonna get smoke by a vr-4 or supra so you can stop whining or pretending. It's a whole different class buddy.. if you wanna race those bad boys.. go buy yourself a MAZDA that's in their class.. a 93-95 RX7.

G

·
Relax Mystere. I know and I am not whinnig have you ever driven a RX7 Twin Turbo or a Supra Twin Turbo. I have. I got RESPECT for those cars. Don't kill me now I did not have a g-tech pro meter but the 95 RX7 to me felt quicker to a 100 than the 97 Supra. Not documenting this. In looks this is how i rank them 3.VR-4 2.Supra 1.RX7.

G

·
Here you go Green Alan here are a few of my kills to make you feel better:

Newer model 300ZX (N/A)
5.0 Mustang
4th Prelude VTEC
Civic SI and Del Sol(too easy :D )
Porsche 944
V6 Cameros, Mustangs, and Firebirds (also too easy)
Eclipse GS-T Spyder
Taurus SHO

the list could go on forever but those are some of my better kills that i can remember off the top of my head

G

·
i have also killed 5.o's yet for some reason it wasnt that hard. i just lost all respect for any mustang out there except cobra's or saleen's. guys if you know anyone sellin a rx-7 turbo (97-98) for around 35-40g let me know please.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanx for making the MX6 seem faster... i have driven my cousin's supra and my other cousin's 3000GT VR4 and it feels so different inside... you can feel that baby moving... it moves a lot faster then the MX6. i haven't ride the RX7 yet, but i heard that it's pretty fast too..

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey sorry for coming about like that Green and Joel.. didn't mean to sound like an asshole but I guess I did. And remsmx6.. there are no more rx-7's after 95. 93-95 had 255hp. And those are 5.0 sec 0-60 cars.. just like the Supra, I don't know who'd win between the Supra and rx-7 up to 100 although I know both of them can beat a VR-4.. all depending on driver I guess. I'd love to own any of those babies.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I recently beat a '95 Honda Accord two door 5 speed in my 93 MX-6 4 banger! Yeah the driver of the accord is a friend of mine and he always trashed talked about my car so one night we went to the track to run a few laps (exercise) and along the way to the track, we stopped along each other at a light and decided to see whos car is faster! I revved up to about 4 rpm and when the light turned green I smoked him off the line and then shifted to second. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw that I was beating him about two car legnths. Then I shifted to third and I started to pull away. When we got to the track he started to maked excuses! I will say that he did have another person with him so that was to my advantage!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'm so unlucky... i was coming back from my girlfriend's house and i saw this one red dogde viper and he was behind me so he was following me for a while then he just totally burned it.... it sure was a nice car tho... damn i want that car...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts