Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i can not get it to work, but it probly just me. but you might to break that sig. down to 5 lines or less. Jorge will come over here and jump on you about. haha jk Jorge. but fix the signature. later

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hey that color sure is sweet. Rims look nice too.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Rims,

Wow Dude, i love your car. You just need to get a spoiler on it though. I love the 6 with the wing! However, that's only my opinion. I mean really, a 6 is a 6 with or without the wing~ Gotta lov'em!
What Kind of Rims are those?? later Dude,

·
Registered
44 Posts
wing

yeah it looks really good, but i think a wing or a spoiler would add alot.

·
Registered
283 Posts
what rims are those

·
Registered
475 Posts
Maybe a nice stock wing would spruce your car up but don't got nuts with one of those 8 foot tall ricer wings.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
hello...

I was wondering how much you like thos rims? I am trying to decide between the 5, 6, or 8 spoke.
Thanks.
Cya,
Claeren

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hey nice car man, love those rims. I know a buddy who has same colour, nice. It's called Dark Libellia for those who don't know. Only available in 96-97 sixes.
Later!

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Ouch! That looks so tight it just hurts! (Hehe) Have you checked my sixer? You can find in from the photo gallery. Its named "Check out my toys". The colour looks a bit like yours doesn't it.
Mici

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The color of my car

The color is Khawi blue. Not sure what other years it was offered. My car is a 1996. I'm pretty sure the color was used more on the 626's

·
Registered
26 Posts
i know those rims

Those rims are either made by Konig or Rotaspeed. I have the same rims on my 6, except they have a colored rim and a different center cap. I dont think they make them anymore. chilled.

·
Registered
135 Posts
if i get my car painted this summer... that is DEFINITELY a color im gonna consider, along with silver and a lighter blue.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts