Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
The best diet is probably Atkins as it takes away the "protein", which is the MEAT of the car. So just strip all everything that feels heavy to you and you can drop a few.

Or you can do what many fat women are doing. Paster pictures of fat and heavy cars all around your room and you will see how "petite" she is. :cool:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reason why its parked like that :)

The car overheats when its driven over two miles so when i reached near the parking spot i turned it off and slid into it w/o the power steering. You cant see it from the pic but there was a puddle of antifreeze all over the place

·
Registered
874 Posts
I guess one of your fan is broken. Check if your radiator fan works or not.

If your car get overheated and those coolant smoke come out, try to turn the heater to strongest. It will cool down the car.

I hope this help.

Another thing is, just give your six to me, Isince you say your 6 is overweighted.

·
Registered
514 Posts
two words HAMMER TIME:p give me a hammer and a few hours and i can make it thinner

(CAUTTION: A HAMMER IN MY HANDS CAN CAUSE UGLLY EFFECTS ON YOUR CAR, TWICE AS MUCH IF YOU CUT ME OFF OR BLOCK ME IN AT SCHOOL)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.