Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Know You Guys Are Waiting For My Website TO Be Up But I'm Too Lazy ATM.

As You Can Tell its Getting There,
Still Got Lots More To Do But You Get The Idea

Leave feedback :)

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
nice work.......like 2 c it when its done

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
as you can notice, there's no amps there, also had lots of people say about that panel, firstly most bass is through vibrations, what about rear loading in a sedan, it won't get through really.

i got amps and a pc to mount in that back panel

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
looks gay ;)

nahh jk ...i reckon it looks ausome so far. i will probably be doing similiar soon.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I like music, but I think big boot installations distroy the practicallity of most cars. I need to fit a fishing rod and surf board in mine, it would be a PITA to eliminate the split fold seats & reduce boot space. Where does your spare go now? Did you weigh all that stuff before it went in?

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hehe,
well i never use my boot anyway, spare goes behind the front seat in a tire cover.

weight i imagine is in the area of about 100kg's in the boot, roughly, without the 27kg battery.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I like music, but I think big boot installations distroy the practicallity of most cars.
didnt u just contradict urself there mate??
if u like music so much, why would practicality matter? hehe

when i need boot space, i leave the '6 at home and take the good ol reliable camry for a spin lol

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I agree with Crusty... where's room for the golf clubs etc?

Nice work though if you're into doof doof that much...

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
dont agree with crusty ;)

stop criticising. it looks ausome thus far and will surely sound ausome. maybe if u put anohter couple subs u may break the 200db range hehe :)

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Nice.... What are you going to cover the MDF with? The same carpet as around the subs?

Also, are those subs enclosed?

Are your amps going on the otherside of the MDF? And get at them from inside the car? Wouldn't it get a bit hot under there, or you going to run a couple of PC fans or something?

CD Changers... man, I got rid of mine ages ago. You can get an MP3 player that can hold 200 songs a CD.

Don't know if the power cell was required, probably a bit of overkill.

If you haven't bought an amp yet, look at getting in a JBL mono amp from the US, can get one in from about $500 AU, 1 ohm stable and rated at some ridiculous 2000W RMS at 1ohm, or something.

Anyway, good luck!

Tripharn

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
those subs are in a sealed fibreglass enclosure.

i'll upadte the pics and show the amp rack, you'll understand that way.

there will be some pc fans in there..

the h/u has mp3 and wma capabilities and that 10 stack cd changer is mp3 as well.

the powercell is goign to be running a computer system as well so not really an overkill

i've already got my amps so i don't need a jbl.

cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts