Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to long ago shortly after i got my rims another person got an mx6 very similar to mine. well, i spoke with the guy and he seemed pretty nice, i asked him if he realised how fast his car was and he said yes. well, at the time i was in a car club and we would meet every monday night. i told the other members about the other six and what it looked like so on and so forth..... About a week goes by and then i hear that that guy has been talking **** saying that his could blow mine out of the water. then about a week passed i was having work done to my mx6 so i missed a car club meet. when i came back after the work was finished he had joined the car club and basically "replaced me". So i said that they were all full of **** and took off. this started a chain reaction of **** talking from alot of people. there were some that were cool and sttod by me but a majority listened to all his **** talking and believed him. i would always ask to race and he always seemed to have an excuse of some sort so i just for got about it for a while, but finally one day i was pulling out of a gas station and to my amazement he was right across the intersection going the same way i was. (he had his girlfriend with him by the way) we were on a four lane highway so i took the right lane and he took the left. i looked at him and gave a peace symbol to show no hard feelings, then he gives me a bird and trys to pull one of those shady "i got the jump on you down shift" i didnt even bother downshifting i just put my foot to the floorat first we ran pretty even for about the firsy 3 seconds then my driving skills truely shown as i pulled a elite amount of links on him by the time i shut down i was doing 125 by my speeometer. i looked back and he was so far back i could barely see him. the cool part about the whole thing was is that it just so happend to be a monday night and i spanked his ass in front of his g/f and all the ****heads in the carclub.......

·
Registered
848 Posts
It sound's like you got your revenge the best way possible, and in front of his gf:tup:

Good kill, I used to pick on another 2nd gen LS when I had mine:D I ALWAY'S kicked his ass though, I took about $200 from him in about 6 week's (he would not give up:shrug: )

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I raced my friend's 2nd gen when I had my 6 and smoked him too.. then again all he had was intake/exhaust. I had a bit more and he knew he would lose... but he did get the jump on me off the line!!!

Good kill man!!!

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
That was an awesome story man, I'm proud of you lol

·
Registered
440 Posts
nice kill. what assholes for pretty much turning there backs on u in the car club.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Good kill, and way to put the asshole in his place. I don't understand why so many people who are into cars feel the need to be morons all the time, why can't we all just get along?

-Bryce

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Damn sounds like lots of $h!t talkin:lol:

Good kill, I love to shut people up for good.
Its even better when they pretend that they dont see you anymore or dont even come around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts