Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I'd have to agree about the backend. It looks like you were going for the Skyline appearance. The trunk lid is all weird looking. My dad got his Ford Tempo painted that color back in 91`.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh

thanks for ur opinions... i like the trunk like that... i wanted soemthing different.. its not done yet im gettin decals and other ****.. but i dunno talk all u want.. i like it

·
Registered
79 Posts
it looks really exotic, like a sort of eccentric billionaire car company that failed miserably...... what an odd analogy, anyway, not my style but good work

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
final got to see some fender flares installed!! Like the car other than the tails (sorry) any reason you didn't move the tails incloser rather than sticking out?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya

i did it because i wanted something different that everyone would be like wtf .. if ppl dont like them then ok i like them alot.. i like different.. its what i do

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
I think it looks pretty good. The tails are alright, but not my kind. The color I like because its not seen much.

Looks pretty good, but the main question................is it fast??
If you rollin with a widebody kit it better be fast;)

·
Registered
514 Posts
i think it looks pretty good. the tails would have looked cooler if they where flat with the trunk, and the trunk looks like it doesnt close all the way, the kit is nice, but i would have gone with a diferent color, but over all i like it

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Not really my thing...I'm not a big fan of bodykits period...but if you like it more power too you, and it must turn heads...

When I get some money to spend on my car I think i kinda wanna go for a "stealth" effect. You wont see it comming, but you will wonder what the hell it was after i drive by... :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
I was gunna get flares, i dunno now, i think you positioned them too low in the wheel well, as for the trunk, very innovative, thats the first time ive seen someone do something like that, needs a lil cleaner look though"to much of a gap". Otherwise,you deff modded this car alot, i dunno about sayin improved, but it looks like once you started it woulda been kinda hard to just stop

·
Registered
148 Posts
where'd you get the fender flares? are those impala tails? looks crazy man, i love that your trying new radical ideas.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Props to the work! Goodluck with all that molding! Get wheels with a bigger dish so they sit flush with the flares and you'll be good to go. The tail lights arent my cup of tea but to each his own. You should have just gone with R34 tails :D . Good job though, def. different.

·
Registered
242 Posts
what the tails look like and might be are the 99-02 accord 4door reverse skyline tails. i have a set at my store at the looks the same as that. Yea just get that gap filled on the trunk with some cut sheet metal and yur straight it will look alot cleaner and its deff. a flamboyant color

Jimmy

·
Registered
707 Posts
I think it kicks ass. I like everything about it except the gap in the trunk. nice job man.

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
looks good. I don't like the rear, but if anything tidy the rear up, ie the panel gaps are too big. Would look better if the it all fitted together well.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.